Lieutenant

Default New Chimp E. Cheese chimpout

I wonder if the guy who started Check E Cheese had these apes in mind when he started this co. Its to the point where niggers and Check E cheese goes together.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Took 5 mins to read the article,spent an hour reading the comments!
    Folks are waking up!!!

JerryS • 3 hours ago

The story line and absence of pics suggest blacks as usual. They don’t have the ability to produce and prosper in a society of any kind. They fill up our welfare rolls and prisons, and blame white people for it. How black is that Jamie Foxx?

When police arrived about 8:30 p.m., they found several adults screaming obscenities and throwing chairs at each other
    Lemme guess, white folks:

1.) Going to Chuck E. Cheese and.........
    2.) Screaming obscenities at each other and.....
    3.) Throwing chairs at each other and......
    4.) Sticking around till the police show up?

chuck-e-cheese-brawl-grown-men-fight-over-arcade-game__oPt.jpg
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell....

Banned Chief

That cheese be making people violent.

I know now, as a parent, to stay the fuck away from Chuck EEK Cheese. I hadn't been there since I was a kid, I just remember that back in the 80's, it was pizza and arcade games. No niggers or TNB that I can ever remember. I took my kid there a few years ago, and was so appalled and disgusted by the feral fucking niggers and their TNB that we didn't even wait for our pizza before we got the fuck outta there. Niglets were just running amok, ooking and eeking at a deafening octave, swinging from video games and jungle gyms, it actually looked like a fucking jungle. No parents really to be found, most were just ooking around the pizza tables, looking for YT to leave a purse or bag unattended. Some nigger sows and bucks were playing the arcade games, not letting any kids play. The stench was unbearable, and as I said, the noise that these fucking Street Apes make when they coongregate is maddening. I grabbed my wife and kid and fled the scene, knocking over a few sprogs on the way, as they just walk right in front of everyone, too fucking stupid to ever watch where they are going. We had a full bucket of coins left, but I threw them away because they were caked with feral nigger grease.

Every time we pass a Chuck EEK Cheese and my son see's it, he says "Daddy, why don't we go to those places anymore, because of all the black people that ruin it, right?" I get so proud and teary-eyed, and just say, "That's right son, very good".......