Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The marxist are slowly whittling away at our 2nd Ammendment. They can take away the semi-automatic rifles and guns but a mass killer can do even worse damage with a 5gal. propane tank. They going to outlaw propane next? They've already put flags on ammonium nitrate but if you have a farmer in the family you can still get plenty.

The gubment can try all they want to tie our hands behind us but it's NEVER going to work. They will NEVER totally take all our rights away from us.

They will never be able to go house to house and get our weapons either. That would call for a revolution. And even the liberals would side up with gun owners before they let the gubment totally disarm us. U'S. citizens have every right to defend themselves. Our constitution says it.

Default How far will they go, you ask?

Probably provide bullet proof vests for EBT card carriers as well.

Chief

It will go as far as the inside of your home unless you stop it at the front door!
    Nothing changes unless there is a body count involved!

The wheel kills far more people each year, including kids....hmmm dont see anybody wanting to ban it. Thats because even libtards use it. Relax guys, as one Chimper said earlier, this is the time to be alive. Maybe finally we can get down to business and stop waiting. Maybe now the gubment will push to see how just how much we will take. Cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by overseer View Post
    Maybe finally we can get down to business and stop waiting. Maybe now the gubment will push to see how just how much we will take. Cant wait!
    I fear that there are far too many soft, whiny liberal types out there who will just sit idly by and let the government take over their lives with full force. I may be wrong and hope I am, but to have let things get this far out of hand doesn't instill a lot of confidence in me that the right things will happen. Time will tell.
    There is only one thing on this earth I hate worse than niggers. That is their defense attorneys.

Default One Word: Purpose

Quote Originally Posted by spookavoider View Post
    I fear that there are far too many soft, whiny liberal types out there who will just sit idly by and let the government take over their lives with full force. I may be wrong and hope I am, but to have let things get this far out of hand doesn't instill a lot of confidence in me that the right things will happen. Time will tell.
    For every 100,000 of those supplicants, there is one of me*: a person with the will, capability, and desire to effect true change. The most effective force multiplier is an individual's capacity for thoroughness, which the recent shooter in Connecticut lacked. That thoroughness is manifest first in preparation before a single shot is fired. What separates people like me from those sadistic opportunists is purpose.
    Purpose gives meaning to actions that would otherwise be considered malevolent or foolish, and a sound mind armed with not only knowledge- but wisdom, as well- is indeed a force to be reckoned with. Having an arsenal consisting of myriad arms and armor goes a long way, but can never be a satisfactory substitute for purpose. Witness the targets and methods that niggers consistently employ in TNB. A real Change Agent would never use these faux tactics or strategem, for they are the tools of losers.
    Purpose. I repeat this notion because it is the most noble of traits for a warrior to possess. Purpose guided the Rangers over the cliffs of Pointe Du Hoc; Purpose enabled the Marines to summit Mount Suribachi; Purpose filled and nourished the souls of past American patriots in their fight against tyranny. And so shall Purpose once again rid us of this pestilence we shall soon face.

*100,000 to 1 is better odds than most realize. Sycophants only serve to weaken their enablers. They do them no favors, for all their praise and obsequiousness is short-lived. While Purpose lives forever. Be resolute, Chimpers, for the best is yet to come.

-Dr. Octavius Charles Honegro IV, CRC
    Professor Emeritus
    Afro-Centric Incarceration Studies,
    NU, North Florida Campus

Sent from my Sail Foam using TapaNigga2
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

You come to the wrong hood, nigger!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoogafoot Jones View Post
    The NRA is one of the few organizations with the balls and the resources to attack this like a guard dog. They also are very good at peddling influence among the politicians. It would be a tough sell. However, if SCOTUS is altered from its current makeup and becomes a full liberal arm of the Government, then look out.

As far as stats are concerned, I recently saw on the DOJ website that niggers commit about 52% of all murders in the US despite having only a 13% representation of the population. Isn't to hard to figure out that niggers are a death sentence upon our society.
    This is why Chimpout is a great place.

I can't just say in a debate on faceblack that guns are not why we have so much more gun crime than Europe it's because we have so many niggers.

Democrats know the only way to institute a true totalitarian state is disarming the population. I doubt there is but a small percentage among them that would not willingly "martyr " their own children to expedite the party's goals or simply cash out on what was a long term, but problematic source of revenue.
    They can always make more right?
    Niggers. You know i hate 'em.

Captain
    A couple miles south of nigger-fuxated Tulsa

Silly nigger, the Constitution is for humans! You didn't write that, you can't control it.

GO BE A NIGGER SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgeist View Post
    Silly nigger, the Constitution is for humans! You didn't write that, you can't control it.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

So you're absolutely correct: certainly not made for niggers!