Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default do I look like a fucking monkey magnet?

Again, I got ooked at today. I acknowledged the niggers primate verbiage with a baleful glare, then went about my business. I have nothing to say to niggers. Several of them have almost killed us today with their feral monkey shines along the icy hazardous NYS thru way. I'm not in the fucking mood for human interaction let alone niggers.

"By the time I get done judging you on the content of your character, you'll be begging me to judge you on the color of your skin."

"Niggers. All they do is smell and yell. What do you call a nigger in a white Oldsmobile? Pudding in a cloud." -Charlie X

Sir, often when I am in public I put in my headphones as to not be addressed by the feral ape nigger. I do not have music on JUST in case one tries to sneak up on me on the down low. Then if one approaches you and attempts to get your attention you can sail past it blissfully having a nigger free day.

APEfirmative Action at work

I'm a woman lol

"By the time I get done judging you on the content of your character, you'll be begging me to judge you on the color of your skin."

"Niggers. All they do is smell and yell. What do you call a nigger in a white Oldsmobile? Pudding in a cloud." -Charlie X

Quote Originally Posted by KFMFC View Post
    I'm a woman lol
    Hope you have a concealed carry permit or at the very least carry some mace. Niggers are very handsy when it comes to women.

Neither. Just my steel toed nigger stompers and a pissy attitude and not afraiid to use them. I have also been mistaken for a psychotic person no one wants to fuck with. I use it to my advantage

I'm a woman lol
    Well then of course you look like a monkey magnet.
    EVERY white woman is a monkey magnet (no matter how fat or ugly).
    There isn't a buck alive who doesn't dream of marrying or -ing a white woman.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Samuel Adams: Speech in Philadelphia; August 1, 1776

Been married twice. White men are a pain in the ass. I see no need to marry a nigger. Coalburning, no thanks. I have all I can do to deal with white men wanting to Dick me. If I wanted to feel really nasty I'd take a swim in a garbage dumpster. Just me and my cats, that's the way its gonna be ;-)

You are a "whites womenz" that makes you a monkey magnet Sorry for calling you SIR But still use the headphone trick

APEfirmative Action at work

Been married twice. White men are a pain in the ass. I see no need to marry a nigger. Coalburning, no thanks. I have all I can do to deal with white men wanting to Dick me. If I wanted to feel really nasty I'd take a swim in a garbage dumpster. Just me and my cats, that's the way its gonna be ;-)

Marriage ain't for everyone. whatever makes ya happy. Though i have to admit that whenever i hear a women say just me and my cats i think of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoizgud View Post
    Marriage ain't for everyone. whatever makes ya happy. Though i have to admit that whenever i hear a women say just me and my cats i think of this.
    Lmao! You made my day....Bahaha. No just two cats, one white, one black... Cracker Cat and nigger Cat ;-) only time they go sailing thru the air is when I'm trying to eat and they shove their face in my food