Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: White Egypt

King Tut looks just like any modern Egyptian, especially the Copts.

To be Unclean
    That is the mark of the Nigger.
    To be Impure
    To be Abhorred
    To be Reviled
    To be Hunted
    To be Purged
    To be Cleansed
    For that is the fate of all Niggers.

SAUDI ARABIANS ARE NIGGERS

Captain

Officer

Quote Originally Posted by neogeo View Post
    king tut -not a nigger

in fact he was one of history's earliest and most famous chimpers. Pics of him trampling niggers with his chariot while dogs maul them, wearing sandals with pictures of niggers on the soles representing the crushing of niggers at his feet. How i would love to go back in time and go on a chariot nigger crushing expedition with him.
    Name:  tut2.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  86.0 KB
    hail tut

as stated here before that niggers can't built even a shit house for them selves ,my brother went to africa years ago with a missionary group and said that when he and the others got there they were basically the labor force for building houses and shitters for these niggers,the locals were too damn lazy and would not lift a finger to help them selves ! my brother said he won't be doing that again any time soon !

Quote Originally Posted by grendal View Post
    as stated here before that niggers can't built even a shit house for them selves ,my brother went to africa years ago with a missionary group and said that when he and the others got there they were basically the labor force for building houses and shitters for these niggers,the locals were too damn lazy and would not lift a finger to help them selves ! my brother said he won't be doing that again any time soon !
    I am glad your brother made it back safe and sound. I usually cheer when missionaries are taken hostage, savagely beaten, or killed; because humans have no right to delay their eventual extinction.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Do you realize how crazy it sounds that laws had to be passed to force equal treatment ???

Are you niggers really so loathsome that you must force yourselves on people who do not want to be around you???

I do not require any black person to associate with me. I ask only that I not be involuntarily subjected to associate with niggers. Why is that so bad???

Quote Originally Posted by KaffirSmasher View Post
    Not sure if I quite buy the idea of a white Egypt - but the fact is, even mainstream science is beginning to pretty much break down the idea of a nigger Egypt.

Such a shame - Egyptian fantasies were pretty much all the niggers had left - oh well, there's always peanut butter (do we have the heart to tell them that came from older American Indian cultures - and it's not a nigger invention, either? lol).
    DNA evidence proves the Ancient Egyptians were Caucasoid.

"Pacifism will remain an ideal, war a fact, and if the white race decides to wage it no longer, the colored will, and will become rulers of the world."

- Oswald Manuel Arnold Gottfried Spengler

Common sense dictates that niggers could come from nothing but more niggers....regardless of the timeline, demographics or anything else. When niggers try to be anything other than niggers, it's just niggers

Feral fucking niggers are responsible for death, rape, and destruction of civilizations, and nothing else. There is no Apefrican culture, niggers have no culture, other than rape, looting, and murder. They simply lack the brain power for anything else, they are animals who are allowed to roam freely amongst humans, by stupid fucking libtards, who wish to elevate the feral beasts to that of human status. History has proven that the niggers cannot sustain life without the help of YT bleeding hearts, if they were cut off from their gibs, they would die off within a generation. The mulatto's would survive a bit longer, but there needs to be a beastiality law to prevent the further breeding of nigger/humans, only then can we survive long-term as a planet. When will someone stand up and become the leader of this necessary movement for the survival of our planet?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by h8kneegrows View Post
    Good dog! The original coon hounds,
    Reparation through repatriation!
    -Everyone on Chimpout

The American government is like unto a spoiled child and its parent citizenry must soon gather to apply the overdue rod.
    -O8ers