Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

number 1 reason? very difficult..... I guess violent crime above all (including sexual violence.)

That comes before laziness, lack of brainpower, over-reproducing, lack or responsibility and contribution to the world..... shit there are also way more abstract reasons, before we even get to concrete reasons like the smell, the hair etc
    How can you hate someone just for their skin colour?????

I don't. I hate them because they're niggers. (Though being the colour and smell of shit doesn't help their cause either.)

Officer

I watched my blue collar, working class neighborhood in North Minneapolis morph into a nigger infested shithole over the course of about 10 years. I don't know one single person who still lives over there. By the time I reached jr high, I was out numbered maybe 10 to 1. Fighting those shitskins became an almost daily occurance. My dad finally decided to move to the country after they broke into his garage twice. I was 19 at the time and already had my own place far from Minneafrica. I knew from experience before ever reading any facts, that niggers were animals, and not human. Even the "good ones" would revert to a chimpout at the slightest provocation. All the shit that's posted about niggers on this forum, I've seen it first hand. It's pretty easy to hate a wild animal that fucks up everything around it, every time.

What's not to hate? The mere sight of them is enough for me.
    Mrs. Panzer

Default Tnb

My answer may be very broad but my number 1 reason why i hate niggers is because of their behavior. Niggers are self entitled to everything even though they didn't work for anything. Niggers will chimpout at the slightest provocation, including imaginary ones. Niggers are racist towards all people but scream "dats raycist!!" whenever someone responds in kind. And niggers will blame any and all problems on anyone and everyone except themselves. To sum it up i hate tnb.

Sergeant

Because Niggers Seem To Be Above Evaluation

How DARE You Asses Monkey Behaviors ??

Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by lewddude View Post
    I watched my blue collar, working class neighborhood in North Minneapolis morph into a nigger infested shithole over the course of about 10 years. I don't know one single person who still lives over there. By the time I reached jr high, I was out numbered maybe 10 to 1. Fighting those shitskins became an almost daily occurance. My dad finally decided to move to the country after they broke into his garage twice. I was 19 at the time and already had my own place far from Minneafrica. I knew from experience before ever reading any facts, that niggers were animals, and not human. Even the "good ones" would revert to a chimpout at the slightest provocation. All the shit that's posted about niggers on this forum, I've seen it first hand. It's pretty easy to hate a wild animal that fucks up everything around it, every time.
    What's That ??

DETROIT ??

They can't be trusted and they fuck up everything they do or touch. Oh, forgot, they smell like shit.

Officer

Quote Originally Posted by seepy jeebus View Post
    What's That ??

DETROIT ??
    Sure as shit felt like it sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by lewddude View Post
    sure as shit felt like it sometimes.
    hnic
    Send From iFoam V Jenkem Tappa Boo

That they dodged the coat hanger and were born