Default Nigger invades home and attacks family with a roofing hammer

http://biglieonparade.blogspot.com/2...-carolina.html

A black man named James Justin Cross invaded the home of a family and badly wounded two people with a roofers hammer. Cross knocked on the victims door at 4 am asking for money. Foolishly the people who answered the door allowed him inside to make a phone call when he went on the attack.
    I cant imagine opening your door to a Nigger, unless you are a Nigger. I rarely have anyone come to my door because I have a very stern warning sign on my door. On the few occasions that I get a Nigger solicitor, I tell it to leave at the same time keeping my shot gun at my side. This is for self defensive measures only. I don't want to be a female Zimmerman.

Purveyor of Nigger Truth

I agree. How can you open your door at 4am to anyone, no less a nigger looking for gibs, who is not a cop without having your shotgun in clear view? Niggers will not attack if their presumed prey is prepared to defend themselves.

I'm glad no YT's were killed here but I hope they learned a lesson and will pass on this new found knowledge to others.
    My wonderful Dad taught me a valuable lesson as a young man.

"Son", he said, "I am not prejudiced".
    "I believe every white person should own one"

Ampersand

Quote Originally Posted by mdbiller5544 View Post
    I agree. How can you open your door at 4am to anyone, no less a nigger looking for gibs,...
    My nigger neighbour came knocking on my door at 2am a few weeks ago. He claimed "it's urgent". He then repeated his request, then went away when he got no response from me. Do I really want to invite trouble at that hour, and when I'm half asleep??
    This color means forum staff message. No arguing.

What should you throw to a drowning nigger?
    - The rest of its fambly, of course!

...you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down...
    - William Bennett.

A nigger is a natural sociopath, they are incapable of empathy and cannot think more than a few moments into the future.
    - Justin Igger.

Default Nigger invades home and attacks family with a roofing hammer

No good comes to any family when they open their door to niggers at any time of the day. Best to wave your gun at the nigger(s) before they reach your doorstep.

First I'd grab my gun and have it cocked. Next I'd have the old lady call 911, grab her gun and have it trained on the front door. Then I'd stand (near but not behind) the door and tell it I'd kill it if it doesn't leave. But the last thing I would ever do is open the door at 4am. Nigger or not if I don't know you don't come knockin' or Ill be cockin'........(the gun)
    If our forefathers could see the mess we're in now they would have picked their own cotton.

Banned Chief

This is one of our household rules also. NEVER open the door for ANY nigger. Even if they say they are a cop. We say send a WHITE COP FIRST. The police can always call you first to verify there is a true officer at your door.

Quote Originally Posted by dustytoothpick View Post
    This is one of our household rules also. NEVER open the door for ANY nigger. Even if they say they are a cop. We say send a WHITE COP FIRST. The police can always call you first to verify there is a true officer at your door.
    It could be YT police during the day, and I'll still call first to verify. My reasonably well-to-do town is not a hotbed of crime, but it's precisely that kind of neighborhood that criminals love. There have been enough occasional daytime crimes where all it takes is cracking the door open to find the robber and hidden accomplices barging in. So no one in my family opens the door to anyone, niggers or YTs, unless it's the rare expected delivery or repairman. We prefer things delivered to work, allowing someone to definitely receive and sign.

Unexpected YTs, usually roofing scammers, are given a brusque "No thanks." Niggers are treated with less courtesy than that.