I'm not being tongue-in-cheek here, it's a serious question. My family, and now my children's family's are what I would guess to be traditionalists. We have always served a Thanksgiving menu made up of turkey & gravy, dressing, yams, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie...and somebody's shitty 3-bean salad. There is always a lot more than that on the table but those seem to be the traditional essentials. I have never had the misfortune to be held at gun-point in a nigger home for Thanksgiving so I have no idea what a nigger menu would be.
I have some questions:images.jpg
1. How do you steal a 20+ lb. turkey and is it baked, roasted, fried, batter-dipped, deep-fried, or excra-crispy ?
2. Can you get enough bread from the missions & churches to make stuffing?
3. How do you make pumpkin pie from month-old stolen jack o'lantern's?
4. Who could eat at turkey that has been muh-dikked in both ends?
5. Do today's mammy's still cook or did that die out with the civil-rights movement?
6. Lastly, why would a nigger celebrate a harvest festival when it was the use of niggers as farm implements that in part, in later years brought the harvest?
Oh, and you soft-headed "it's a pagan or religious ritual", ahem.....ahem............Go Fuck Yourselves! Open a book once in a while.
And in a related story