Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 52 Democrats arrested for voter fraud. Almost all niggers

It is all too commonplace today. Niggers and Nigger-lovers are cheating in mass proportions to keep nigger-lovers in office. I'm curious as to how many millions of illegal votes were cast for the fucking pompous Nigger in the White House.

Since voting is supposed to be an Americans most sacred duty, I say these niggers should be executed on live TV tonight.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

There are niggers who are willing to use violence to get what they want, and in order to stop them they need to be met with greater violence.

-Outraged-

Default I hate niggers.

They marched in Selma so they could vote 10 times god damnit.
    th.jpg
    Kilth
    Defender of the Faith

"Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no one - for I am the meanest motherfucker in the valley." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskegee View Post
    Since voting is supposed to be an Americans most sacred duty, I say these niggers should be executed on live TV tonight.
    voter fraud should be viewed as an act of treason or at the very least an act that is detrimental to the security of the United States, and should be punishable by death.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by coonhatinwhitey View Post
    voter fraud should be viewed as an act of treason or at the very least an act that is detrimental to the security of the United States, and should be punishable by death.
    You're right but I'd settle for deportation.

Didn't Florida have something like a 110% voter turnout? I've said it in other posts too but I've seen several articles about how people were bouncing around between three to four counties and voting multiple times. There were even instructional videos and articles on how to vote numerous times.

Voter ID is probably the best way to help curb shit like this. Of course though dat beez rayciss since niggers are FAR too busy to take the time to go and get a free ID card.

Here in Texas where I voted at ID was required. I walked up, showed them my drivers license, they checked me off of the county register and that was it. Completely painless.

In April 2011, a Tunica County, Miss., jury convicted NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers on 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots.
    Lessadolla?
    "I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by GTFO View Post
    You're right but I'd settle for deportation.
    Deportation would be preferable, if they are niggers, then I think dropping them off in Liberia would be perfect. The biggest problem with death sentencing is cost. With due process, including appeals, an execution can take decades to finalize and cost tens of millions of dollars in taxpayer money. Better to offer the convicted a chance at survival in some 3rd world African shit hole as an alternative to certain death. As these hell holes are run by corrupt warlords, we would pay them a nominal fee to accept our refuse. Like a dumping fee at the landfill. What happens to them after we drop them off is none of our concern. Instead of Peace Corpse, we could call it Coon Corpse. Our little gift to the third world. And, it would be humanitarian, in that we are carrying on the Monroe plan by repatriating these shitskins to their homeland.

I wish we could just skip forward to the "Running Man" times, where niggers are only seen on game shows where they are sent to remote locations and fight to the death for our amusement.