Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskegee View Post
    San Diego. I just love the weather and the topography, I can be on the beach in ten minutes, or on Mt. Laguna sledding with my kids in 45, or in an hour 15 hiking in the desert, about the same to be hiking in the national forest. I pay a premium for the lifestyle, but I can be outdoors every day of the year. Lower taxes in Texas sounds good, but who the hell goes to Texas for vacation other than to see family, and who wants to be trapped in your house 6 months a year in the AC. I think we should take over CA and toss all the libs, blacks, and illegals.
    Texas might not be all that bad, I'm headed out there in a week or so, going to tour the entire state. There's little incentive to keep my telecom venture in the Bay Area anymore, costs here are insane.

My Godfather moved from Pasadena, California to Houston a little over a decade ago. He had a highly successful maschine shop in LA (lots of government contracts and whatnot) and moved operations to TX. He immediately realized a dramatic increase in his family's quality of life, along with a HUGE increase in profits.

No income taxes, lower excise/sales taxes, cheap government/DMV fees, dirt cheap housing costs, sane utility bills and a huge conservative population can outweigh virtually all the negatives.

Two weeks ago I cut a $560 cheque for tags on my car, that would have set me back $60.75 + $14.50 for an annual inspection in Texas. The difference more than pays for a ski trip to Utah/Colorado where the snow is awesome

The only hope for California is if it's split into two seperate states.

This will be swept under the rug by the feds, but it'll only gain traction among the people. Especially when the kang nigger renders the dollar to shit. I'm so looking forward to the next four years!
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

The nine noble virtues: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Industriousness, Self Reliance, Perseverance.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
    H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by CharcoalBriquette View Post
    The only hope for California is if it's split into two seperate states.
    San Diego is usually pretty conservative, and we had a great conservative tough on nigger candidate running, and the liberal got voted in. I was like what the fuck.

If humans started to judge niggers only on the content of their character and not the color of their skin, it would not be long before the niggers cried racist and begged us to go back to judging them on the color of their skin.

-Outraged-

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I can't believe nigger infested Georgia and their gibs me dat nogs would ever sign such a passage...
    There's still a lot of freedom loving humans in Georgia. Were the state to secede the niggers would go apeshit. Literally. Followed by a swift boot up their collective ass.

Ah, were it to come to pass. One can dream....

The nine noble virtues: Courage, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, Discipline, Hospitality, Industriousness, Self Reliance, Perseverance.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard."
    H.L. Mencken

too bad they (HNIC's "transparent" Admin) doesn't take those seriously.

The Treyvon Martin "arrest G. Zimmerman" petition had a fuck load of nigger signatures... yet it wasn't even looked at until the niggers walked in the streets & made demanding threats of violence.

Maybe they are on to something... hmm?

imagesCAUVYERW.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallóglaigh View Post
    I like Texas but it's too hot for me. Looks like I'll be moving to Kentucky.
    Yes it is hot in the summer, but if you like the cold just move up where I live. Ten miles south of the Oklahoma border. We get anything that whips down from the north before it turns and heads east.

"All the people like us are We (humans), and everyone else is They (niggers)" Rudyard Kipling

I created a petition of national importance too.

This is just the beginning! Right now only you know this unique URL. Share it with others to get more signatures on this petition. Until your petition reaches 150 signatures, it will not be publicly viewable on the Open Petitions section of We the People, so be sure to share this URL:
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-moon/z51LgKjQ

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    You couldn't pay me to sign one of those on the White House's official site. It's simply a "Who wants to get audited by the IRS every year for the rest of their life?" sign up sheet.
    I couldn't agree more. Think twice before you put your name to this shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Nigger View Post
    I think the number of states is now 18. Someone needs to heed the message. I am not sure but I believe my state of Texas is the only one that retained the right to secede when we joined the union.
    Any attempt at secession will be dealt with the same way the last one was. You can take that to the bank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Higgers View Post
    too bad they (HNIC's "transparent" Admin) doesn't take those seriously.

The Treyvon Martin "arrest G. Zimmerman" petition had a fuck load of nigger signatures... yet it wasn't even looked at until the niggers walked in the streets & made demanding threats of violence.

Maybe they are on to something... hmm?
    When you think about it Zimmerman is probably the unluckiest SOB of all thanks to the HNIC's re-election. They're going to hang him for sure.

Didn't they do these petitions the FIRST time the fucking nigger was handed the presidency?

I really don't see where 3 to 4 thousand SANE humans per state are going to make a difference among millions of niggerlovers and their beloved pets.
    VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS MARYLAND IS FOR NIGGERS