Default Hurricane Tyrone To Follow?

Anybody like to render a guess when and where niggers, who never like to miss an opportunity to take advantage of a good hurricane disaster, will begin the looting they're so well know for?

I'm curious as to how bad the looting will be. Another chimper posted that people on twitter were already suggesting looting once hurricane Sandy takes its toll.

Officer

Ya know, speaking of Tyrone. I'm surprised the niggers aren't crying dat hurricanes be rayciss cause dey ain't got dem jacked up nigger names.

It has begun. FDNY commander on the ground in the borough of Queens warning his companies operating at fires to beware of looters (you know, motherfucking gibs me dat niggers) in the area.

Saw painted on a piece of plywood over a door: "Please loot, I love to shoot!"
    That's my opinion, it's worth what you paid for it...

- Pickens

=

‎"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

[url]http://www.chimpout.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic7497_1.gif[/url

Paris Lewis and Van Jones: In The Crosshairs

Quote Originally Posted by nitram_novyart View Post
    Ya know, speaking of Tyrone. I'm surprised the niggers aren't crying dat hurricanes be rayciss cause dey ain't got dem jacked up nigger names.
    Dey aready dun did dat sheet, a few years ago. Some knuckle-dragging sheboon stank ho in congress complained "ain't be no hurricane sheniqua or some sheet."
    That's my opinion, it's worth what you paid for it...

- Pickens

=

‎"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

[url]http://www.chimpout.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic7497_1.gif[/url

Paris Lewis and Van Jones: In The Crosshairs

It is very fortunate West Virginia received snow otherwise the Niggers would be trying to loot there. Maybe this is unfortunate for most West Virginians have weapons and believe in protecting their property and loved ones.
    "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery---then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." ---Reverend Jesse Jackson, speaking at the PUSH convention in 1993.