Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

"I don't care who you vote for as long as you vote for Obama."

Excellent freedom loving logic! This statement is so stupid it is legendary.
    "Political correctness is the sullen revenge of the spiteful, intolerant, and ill-willed dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the humorlessly insincere resort of minds so mediocre that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it is the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

Louisiana was already leaning towards Romney. I hope this pushes more people away from the Kenyan Kunta Kinte.

I would never turn to an entertainer for financial advice, medical advice or moral guidance. I confess that I am interested in who a celebrity will vote for, but that is mostly to help me confirm what an airhead and wanker they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Unrepentant View Post
    I would never turn to an entertainer for financial advice, medical advice or moral guidance. I confess that I am interested in who a celebrity will vote for, but that is mostly to help me confirm what an airhead and wanker they are.
    One exception I can think of is Ted Nugent!

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

If humans started to judge niggers only on the content of their character and not the color of their skin, it would not be long before the niggers cried racist and begged us to go back to judging them on the color of their skin.

-Outraged-

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskegee View Post
    Nigger loving whore

Attachment 12220

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...10-28-04-26-51

Sent from my iPad 4G using Tapatalk HD
    I despise that coal burning skank!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    "I don't care who you vote for as long as you vote for Obama."

Excellent freedom loving logic! This statement is so stupid it is legendary.
    All the nigger jizz this whore has swallowed has made her even more STUPID!

Quote Originally Posted by jeannieD View Post
    Just a washed up, used up, fucked out old hag. She's totally irrelevant.
    That pretty much it, in a nutshell. You really have a way with words, Jeannie.
    This color means forum staff post, no messing around.

Normal text means it's me, feel free to argue!

My bearded dragon hates niggers too. Come to think of it, so do the crickets I feed him .I don't know what crickets eat, but whatever it is, I'll bet it hates niggers too.

If you took the negative characteristics of every other species on the planet and combined them all into one single animal, it still wouldn't be half as bad as a nigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskegee View Post
    That whore needs an organ grinder!!

Organ_grinder_with_monkey.jpg

Have you ever to been to a redneck bar and see that one lone old hag hustling drinks, till she gets drunk enough to go home with the last guy that buys her a drink? Thats how I see madonna.

Quote Originally Posted by Roaring Angel View Post
    I often wonder if celebs get kickbacks or incentives from the campaigns. Why else would they waste their time and breathe on politics? There are already filthy rich, they don't need to be concerned about taxes.
    Was Fred Astaire a republican or democrat?

See, nobody knows. In the old days entertainers just entertained. They didn't risk alienating half the country with partisan politics.
    Today, Hollywood is run by communists. And there would be no point for communists to have taken over it if they weren't going to put their propaganda out through every means available.

Quote Originally Posted by GTFO View Post
    Makes me fuckin' sick.

Attachment 12221

I can't wait for it to rip her scaly old lizard arms off and rape her with them.
    they would just fall in so she wouldnt feel it lol....the nigger loving whore