Trustee

Default Gorilla-looking beast molests two 14 yr old boys.

If they were two 14 year old bucks I'd say it was probably all consensual until this one did something to piss them off. http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bre...,6162769.story

Default niggers lubs they anal sex n sheeit.

COFFEE, the suspook...... anal sex and a nigger......

Take note to its demonic eyes.
    "Political correctness is the sullen revenge of the spiteful, intolerant, and ill-willed dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the humorlessly insincere resort of minds so mediocre that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it is the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    I've noticed that too, many niggers really do have strangely dead, soulless eyes, and are often very blank and glassy. It's sort of like the lights are on but nobody is home. Nigs are definitely not human, and can only be trained to mimic human behavior, with varying degrees of success. They're some kind of failed pre-human hominid that should have just been left to go extinct naturally.
    It's a mad house! A MAD HOUSE!

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    I noticed that, too. I was kind of expecting to see steam flaring from his ape nostrils.