Default Tosh.O - that sonofabitch did it again!

Please, please, please - if you have the opportunity to catch "Tosh.O" this week, watch it! He does a tribute to black history month in his own unique Tosh style. Lots of TNB, niggerbabble and goofs of their stereotypes. Watch it if you can.

Sergeant

yeah I see that a lot

sooner or later the niggers will come after him
    Nobody is more inferior than those who insist on being equal

A silver back gorilla is also "stronger" and more "violent" than a human. It doesn't mean that' it's a higher life-form.

He's on tv. I personally think what he does takes very little talent. He's basically the Ray William Johnson of Comedy Central.
    An de bery nex President, will be Zip Coon.

Yep, on Comedy Central. He basically takes clips from the internet and comments on them. I'm probably in the minority on this one, somebody else will have to explain his appeal.
    An de bery nex President, will be Zip Coon.

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla poacher View Post
    So its on comedy central? I dont think I get that, I only have basic.
    GP, I'm pretty sure you can watch it online at Comedy Central site in the US. Very easy to find Tosh.o in a search.

I found this particular episode hilarious
    "...whenever a White man seeks to live among them as their equals, they will destroy and devour him, and they will destroy all his works... Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you." - Albert Schweitzer winner of the 1952 Nobel Peace Prize, on African blacks.

"At least we don't got fuckin' coons live nextdoor to us" - Kevin Bloody Wilson - Living Next Door To Alan

"This is called a college degree."

I only caught the tail end of the Nigger special. Was still decent.

The show is okay. I like Daniel Tosh, but I do not like the premise of his show. it's like, "hey, I'm Daniel Tosh and this is MY SHOW. Now here is content someone else made."
    the Black community will never be happy until all of America, including it's industries, business and everything there is, is given to them and all whites leave the country. Then, as the mass exodus of the american people starts creating a new fruitful country, the blacks will have destroyed America, turning it into another Afrika, and will come to the new country, demanding help and 'reperations' for being given a faulty/broken country.

-Anonymous