Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Skyrim , what happened to my horse ?

You are playing skyrim , minding your own business . You save some gold and buy yourself a horse . Then one perfect fast travel later , you come back from the dungeon with your loot and your horse is gone .

Q. What happened to my horse ?
    A. Redguard took it .

DAM same thing I wanted to say A NIGGER TOOK IT. Sorry I cant help with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by NiggaPleaze View Post
    DAM same thing I wanted to say A NIGGER TOOK IT. Sorry I cant help with the game.
    its a nerd joke . Redguards are niggers . That was my first though when my horse disappeared .

I never bought horses. I would only use them as shortcuts as they could climb up places you couldn't. They made great anti death jobs to. Jump off a huge cliff, horse dies and you live. Saves you from having to go around. If only more red guards had horses to "borrow" from.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_hate View Post
    I never bought horses. I would only use them as shortcuts as they could climb up places you couldn't. They made great anti death jobs to. Jump off a huge cliff, horse dies and you live. Saves you from having to go around. If only more red guards had horses to "borrow" from.
    Use shadowmere she has anti-nig defense inbuilt , can kill off thugs on her own . You know you can just use become ethereal when jumping off cliffs . In most places you can climb down .

Yea but I did a lot of side stuff before finishing the main story. I didn't get become ethereal until about 60 hours into the game. I had shadowmare for a while and killed it accedently.

Officer

Quote Originally Posted by trolle View Post
    You are playing skyrim , minding your own business . You save some gold and buy yourself a horse . Then one perfect fast travel later , you come back from the dungeon with your loot and your horse is gone .

Q. What happened to my horse ?
    A. Redguard took it .
    I thought this was hilarious! Skyrim, ftw!

Sergeant

real men go rebels! they know what's wrong w/ their country, and it aint them, it's the fuckin libtarded elves & their redguard pets!

lol, love it.

Nords > all.
    ◘◘◘ Just another neutered white man trying to pry his balls from the clutches of Affirmative Action, the MSM, Liberals, & the lies of the blind in America. ◘◘◘

"Redistribution of wealth? he should fuckin concentrate on redistributing his wifes ugly face the fuck outta here!" - R.W. (my pops commenting on economic policy and our new first lady)

Officer

Yup I was a nord and was with the stormcloaks over imperials. Imperials let the elves and other races take over thier lands. Sound familiar? I also attacked all Red Guard on site hahahaha!