Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prison Niggers

Default Prison Niggers

Here is a good documentary on niggers in prison. Choc full of TNB. This doc shows niggers as they truly are.

Egh.. I dont even know why im watching this lol.. I did time in jail/prison... The thing about niggers is the higher the crime the bigger they smile when telling their nigger tale. Of the nigger deeds they do. Every day it would be niggers and wiggers.Very few humans in between. This place put me in a unit with 10 niggers, by the 3rd day I was so annoyed I spit on the loudest nigger bitch and asked to go to solitary.

05:33.... the nigger babble is so bad they actually have to put subtitles on the video. Good Lord.

Yup, they beez just like us.
    "Coon Coon... Black Baboon.... Brutal, Worthless, Thieving Goon..... Often High, Thrives in Jail.... Welfare Cheque is in the Mail... "

Quote Originally Posted by coon.doom View Post
    Egh.. I dont even know why im watching this lol.. I did time in jail/prison... The thing about niggers is the higher the crime the bigger they smile when telling their nigger tale. Of the nigger deeds they do. Every day it would be niggers and wiggers.Very few humans in between. This place put me in a unit with 10 niggers, by the 3rd day I was so annoyed I spit on the loudest nigger bitch and asked to go to solitary.
    My brother did time also. He's out now and is doing well. He told me that the prison officers were wearing pillow cases on their heads. They had eyes cut out and were tormenting the nigger prisoners. lol. This was a jail in Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Border Reiver View Post
    My brother did time also. He's out now and is doing well. He told me that the prison officers were wearing pillow cases on their heads. They had eyes cut out and were tormenting the nigger prisoners. lol. This was a jail in Scotland.
    My mother is from Scotland. I had hoped it was the last part of Great Britain that wasn't overrun by the feral beasts.
    "Coon Coon... Black Baboon.... Brutal, Worthless, Thieving Goon..... Often High, Thrives in Jail.... Welfare Cheque is in the Mail... "

Captain

Holy shit!

Quote Originally Posted by whitecanadian View Post
    My mother is from Scotland. I had hoped it was the last part of Great Britain that wasn't overrun by the feral beasts.
    It isn't too overrun not yet. But the are pushing this diversity shit here also.

It isn't too overrun not yet. But the are pushing this diversity shit here also.
    Good to hear they haven't trashed Scotland just yet. I was there in the early 1990s. Glasgow and Edinburgh had a little bit of colour, but not much.... nothing compared to London and other places in England. Our family is way up in the Inverness area, and we took the train up there. Didn't see a single nog. I hope you can keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecanadian View Post
    Good to hear they haven't trashed Scotland just yet. I was there in the early 1990s. Glasgow and Edinburgh had a little bit of colour, but not much.... nothing compared to London and other places in England. Our family is way up in the Inverness area, and we took the train up there. Didn't see a single nog. I hope you can keep it that way.
    I hope so too my friend. Inverness is a great place. They're good people.