Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default at a chuck-e-cheese in detroit...

some nogs were engaged in TNB, grandma asks the monkeys to clean it up, gets the shit beat out of her for it...

"The 50-year-old victim was taken to nearby Oakwood Hospital where family members say she underwent a CAT scan and was treated for lacerations to her face and mouth."

"The incident is the third time in recent months FOX 2 has reported violent encounters at different Chuck E. Cheese's in the metro Detroit area."
    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...e%27s-20120116
    Last edited by Stinkynigs; 01-16-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: The proper format......
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells

Default This one has the smell of Niggers

Haven't been able to verify it but this beatdown of a Grandmother at Chuck E. Chesse smells like dirty niggers.

"Dog shit is better than niggers because it eventually turns white and stops stinking"

Who do you see in the place during the video?

Seriously, why don't they rename the place "Chucker Cheese's" and be done with it? Then all the niggers can fuck off to that place and leave the "Cracker Barrel" to us YTs!
    When, long ago, the gods created Earth. In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
    The beasts for lesser parts were next designed; Yet were they too remote from humankind.
    To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man, th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
    A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure, filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

- H.P. Lovecraft - "On the Creation of Niggers" (1912)

Looks like the chimps attacked a YT family. They should know better than to go to a niggerfuxxated SpearChucker Cheese. Why didn't that white guy stick a knife in the nigger's throat after it attacked his family member?

This really makes no sense for if that were my family member I would be going to the hospital with them and hopefully caused a few dirt naps in the process.
    "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery---then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." ---Reverend Jesse Jackson, speaking at the PUSH convention in 1993.

I hate to be an asshole as this is obviously a nigger assaulting a human woman, but damn... you're in Chuck E Cheese in Detroit... WTF did you THINK was going to happen?

I hope this family wake up and realise that niggers are the destroyers of everything and arent human, and as many posters on here do DONT give an establishment your business if the place is infested with niggers. Go somewhere that humas are, even if it's an hour out of your way it'll be worth it.

Trustee

Default Granny Beatdown at Chuckee Cheese

Elderly woman assaulted at Dearborn Chuckee Cheese, told others to watch their language. I'm thinking niggers. If you watch the video the place looks like the primate house at the zoo!

Sorry, duplicate!
    "Socailism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy: its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill

He who is given everything values nothing. - Me

In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.- George Orwell

"Coalburning is the equivalent of taking a dump in the gene pool. " Out of Detroit

"I think, therefore I am"-Descartes "I stink, therefore I am"-Nigger

"I don't think it was alcohol-related. I think it was just their particular demeanor," she said.

Guess this is the new PC word for nigger?
    While inflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will endeavour to instil in the Whites a guilt complex for exploiting the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sport and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroes will be able to intermarry with the Whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.
    ‘A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century’ communist party literature circa 1912

Just listened to the phone interview with the victim... she is definitely white.

"I don't think it was alcohol-related. I think it was just their -- particular demeanor," she said. (niggers)