Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Officer

Default A Tribute to the Cartoonist A. Wyatt Mann

A. Wyatt Mann produced hundreds of racist cartoons during the 80's and 90's, Tom Metzger himself told me once when I interviewed him on the air that this guy worked for a big time Hollywood cartoon production company. This makes his artwork even more priceless in my opinion. This is going to be a long post because I had trouble narrowing down the best of his nigger art work as it is ALL so good. ENJOY!

nig_image02.jpgnig_image03.jpgnig_image04.jpgnig_image06.jpgnig_image08.jpgnig_image09.jpgnig_image10.jpgnig_image12.jpgnig_image13.jpgnig_image14.jpgnig_image15.jpgnig_image17.jpgnig_image18.jpgnig_image19.jpgnig_image21.jpgnig_image22.jpgnig_image23.jpgnig_image24.jpgnig_image25.jpgnig_image26.jpg
    You cant turn a bush nigger into a human by coaxing it into man pants and opening books at it. Alex Linder

Oddly enough, nigganometry...

They used to run TV commercials for the album and actually said "nigganometry" at all times of the day on plain old cable television.

(it's worth noting that the track is, I believe, mocking TNB)

I've been a fan of his work for a long time. I have to wonder, however, what ever became of Mann ? His cartoons suddenly stopped, and many of them are dated now (such as the Rodney King beating). You'd think if he was still around we'd be seeing references to the Haiti earthquake, the election troubles in the Congo and the nigger riots in London. Those events would be gold to a creative mind like his.
    "Coon Coon... Black Baboon.... Brutal, Worthless, Thieving Goon..... Often High, Thrives in Jail.... Welfare Cheque is in the Mail... "

It's a sad that all of these cartoons still holds true since the 50's. Niggers haven't changed and they never will. 100 million years from now... niggers will still be the same.

Lieutenant

Mitt Romney? ^
    To compare niggers to monkeys is an insult to the monkeys as they are always grooming themselves, have good family values, and occupy a useful niche in nature. Even though it's fucking funny comparing the two, I can't help but thinking it does a grave injustice to those poor monkey bastards.

Lieutenant

To compare niggers to monkeys is an insult to the monkeys as they are always grooming themselves, have good family values, and occupy a useful niche in nature. Even though it's fucking funny comparing the two, I can't help but thinking it does a grave injustice to those poor monkey bastards.

Lieutenant

Banned

Brilliant work! I'm going to look for some books that feature his art. Thanks for sharing, Big Chimpin.

Quote Originally Posted by NigMcNiggerson View Post
    Brilliant work! I'm going to look for some books that feature his art. Thanks for sharing, Big Chimpin.
    This guy is better than R. Crumb!

Did a search, not much return,
    Did find this
    Attachment 10171

●~ In the coming conflict, your skin color will be your uniform ~●
    An armed society is a polite society
    -> We deserve that which we tolerate <-
    +- Big government is to Democrats as Jesus is to Christians -+