Default Sows = terrible drivers

Without a doubt some of the worst drivers I see are nigger sows. They are reckless, oblivious, and just plain fucking stupid! If I see someone driving like an asshole and breaking all kinds of traffic laws, usually it's a feral sow behind the wheel, and it's pretty obvious they are clueless as to their own fucked up driving. They drive around with that expression which screams "I'm da queen bitch, yo. Iz cans drives hows I wants!"

The other day I'm out driving errands when a beat up hoopty comes speeding out of a strip mall to my right and proceeds to cross all lanes of traffic (it's a big street with 4 lanes of traffic in each direction) to get in front of me in the fast lane. As the car gets into the same left turn lane where I'm going, I see the wiry brillo braids of a sprog in the backseat sticking up over the back headrest. In the driver's seat is a fat sow, and in the front passenger seat is a skinny buck with a rag tied around his head. Typical nigger fambly, and I'm already glaring at them by this point.

The left turn light turns green and the cars ahead all start to make their turns. Then the sow STOPS at the crosswalk while the turn light is still green! I yelled, "What the FUCK?" and threw some gestures at her. Then the sow does a slow U-turn while checking very carefully to make sure there were no on-coming cars. WE HAD A GREEN TURN ARROW! THERE WAS NO ON-COMING TRAFFIC!!!!! But this jenkum-brained nigger obviously couldn't figure that out.

So, I did what any other Chimper would have done:

I yelled out the window, "You stupid fucking nigger!!!"

God, I hate niggers.

Quote Originally Posted by CAYT View Post
    Without a doubt some of the worst drivers I see are nigger sows. They are reckless, oblivious, and just plain fucking stupid! If I see someone driving like an asshole and breaking all kinds of traffic laws, usually it's a feral sow behind the wheel.

The other day I'm out driving errands when a car comes speeding out of a strip mall to my right and proceeds to cross all lanes of traffic to get in front of me in the fast lane. As the car gets into the same left turn lane where I'm going, I see the wiry brillo braids of a sprog in the backseat sticking up over the back headrest. In the driver's seat is a fat sow, and in the front passenger seat is a skinny buck with a rag tied around his head. Typical nigger fambly.

The left turn light turns green and the cars ahead all start to make their turns. Then the sow STOPS at the crosswalk while the turn light is still green! I yelled, "What the FUCK?" and threw some gestures at her. Then the sow does a slow U-turn while checking very carefully to make sure there were no on-coming cars. WE HAD A GREEN TURN ARROW! THERE WAS NO ON-COMING TRAFFIC!!!!! But this jenkum-brained nigger obviously couldn't figure that out.

So, I did what any other Chimper would have done:

I yelled out the window, "You stupid fucking nigger!!!"

God, I hate niggers.
    Hilarious, but true.

"You stupid fucking nigger!!!

Officer

I have to agree. I have seen people come from third world countries that can drive better than niggers. I figure, their brain is insufficient to handle more than one menial task at a time. Most humans learned to drive at 16, or earlier if raised in an agricultural or rural area. Niggers just jump in a car one day and go. Factor in having to press on the gas pedal/brake, steer, observe traffic lights, be aware of other vehicles or pedestrians, control speed, change lanes, etc. It is all too much for the nigger's little mind to handle all at once and everything goes haywire, and they just do the one thing they are currently thinking about at that very second. In addition, only a minority of niggers have vehicles and even fewer have valid driver's license, so it's not like there is a generation of drivers teaching the younger generation.

Plus, in my experience, niggers have no ability to forward think. They cannot think ahead more than the one or two minutes involving what they are directly doing. They will drive along in the left lane until they are 500 feet from where they need to make a right turn, then cut across. They can just not plan ahead.
    My gun is like God; Just because you cannot see it doesn't mean it isn't there

When I was in Drivers Ed, just driving through the downtown (or as I prefer to call it, the badlands). I was in the left hand lane of a two lane road (2 lanes per side), and there were stores to my left. Some sow driving her hoopity comes rocketing out of the parking lot, the front end of her car hanging into my lane.

I myself was a fairly inexperienced driver at the time, and I hesitated and froze up. The instructor though, he grabbed my wheel and after a quick check had swirved the car into the right lane. Luckily traffic was light and no one was behind or in front of me.

I recall him making a comment about "Fucking idiots need to learn how to drive!", and I wonder if he was referring to the terrible drivers of the city in general, OR to niggers.

To this day I still hope it was niggers
    People ask why I hate the nigger mindset? I ask them why I should support people expecting handouts when they gave nothing back to society AND are physically capable of work.

Lieutenant

It all comes down to stupidity and we all know damn well how stupid niggers are. They can't seem to walk properly let alone operate a motor vehicle.

Niggers drive like shit because of their cell foan obsession, along with their simple brains.

This is very odd as most niggers do not check for oncoming traffic and just go either way. She must have been high on jenkum.

Every time I see one of them do something stupid on the road I always remark, "Figures, it's niggers".

I witnessed an accident off of Lake Street years ago, a sow came flying out of the Popeyes Chicken lot, she was driving like the law was after her. She was trying to go to the far right lane and instead t-boned an Asian woman. I was sitting in traffic right there and saw the whole thing. The sow was holding her cellphone with one hand, eating a piece of chicken with the other hand and looking behind her to yell at the kids in the backseat, all while driving.

She attempted to "flee" but she was locked onto the bumper of the car she hit and was blocking the entire street. The Asian woman got out of her car and the sow refused. She locked her doors, talked on her phone and continued eating chicken all the while giving everyone dirty looks. When the police showed up they were livid. Lake Street is a really busy street in Minneapolis and traffic was backed up for miles. At first the sow refused to open her door, then after whomever she was on the phone with convinced her to, she slowly opened up the door and got out. She started screaming, blaming the Asian woman and saying she couldn't open her door because her neck was "hurt" and limited her neck mobility.

In the end I gave a statement, along with about 5-8 other people. The sow got hauled out on a stretcher, fighting with the EMT's because they didn't want her to use her cellphone while she was being "checked out", which of course insulted the sow. I finally was able to leave the area and never heard another word about it.
    "Lesson 1, if a nigger buck can't eat it, fuck it, or sell it, he kills it. lesson ended." - Bill Clinton