Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Christmas dinner with a lib-tard

Out having dinner with a group (mostly octogenarians), and chatting with a younger guy (just retired from the post office, so around 60). He has lived in southern Florida all his life and is a self admitted liberal.

As the story is going, he is talking about working with 6 niggers and he sais they are constantly dodging work. When you ring the bell at the counter, apparently, whoever is in the back is supposed to come up and help, and he said the coons always run to the bathroom or otherwise duck out of working. TNB

Then talking about his neighborhood he was saying how it used to be nice. Just a few before and afters:

Nice complex he lives in:

Used to swim in the pool........ add niggers and they shit in the pool and leave a stench everywhere.

Used to be clean........ add niggers and there's garbage and filth everywhere

Used to be safe...... add niggers and now they have to pay 120 a month for armed security.

He was also talking about TNB in the area. Niggers killing people for shoes or a couple dollars, rape, drug dealing and all the other wonders of African culture.

I'm kind of getting into it. Figuring it's all those Haitians and Dominicoons I say "yeah, life is pretty cheap to those third worlders"

He sais "no, that's the AMERICAN ones". We collectively decided that diversity is cute until you actually have to live around a bunch of niggers at which point even the most hard core lib-tard will see the light (or black).
    While inflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will endeavour to instil in the Whites a guilt complex for exploiting the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sport and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroes will be able to intermarry with the Whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.
    ‘A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century’ communist party literature circa 1912

At least the libtard acknowledged the error of his ways.

Niggers ruin every neighborhood the move into and we humans have to pay the price for it. We need segregation to come back, although it never will, unfortunately.

Yeah, I know what you mean, Liver. Its unfortunate, but true.

Kind of in the libtards defense tho, its hard for a human to conceptualize nigger behavior, and the consequences of their presence, without actually experiencing it firsthand. I mean..to describe it..it just seems so far out of the realm that its unbelieveable. At just face value, without any REAL knowlege of niggers, it seems pretty shitty to say, "this was a great neighborhood until the niggers moved it." Of course, after experiencing their destructive and dehumanizing behavior it becomes obvious to the observer that niggers do infact destroy everything that they touch. LOL. I can't think of any neighborhood that has benefitted from niggers moving in, can you? LOL

I dunno. Maybe we need a new word to distinguish between libtards who convert after seeing first hand evidence of the destructive nature of niggers, and "libtards" who never see the light (or dark as my friend LiverLipper puts it).

Sergeant

That's a libtard that got a head smacked onto his shoulders by seeing niggers firsthand. Some libtards are beyond redemption. You could drop them in Apelanta or Nigtroit and they'd blame all that TNB on the "white man", "slavery", "Haiti" you name it, everything but the niggers themselves. I've seen libtards who have been shot, raped, and mugged by niggers and simply pull out the diversity martyr complex and say "well, they're not all bad, I still have faith " it's fucking disgusting.

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by LiverLipper View Post
    Damned liberals never learn from the experience of others they have to get bitten on the ass before they become aware.
    I figure liberalism is a mental illness. You think that a learning deficiency comes with as a symptom?

Quote Originally Posted by Belfastlad View Post
    That's a libtard that got a head smacked onto his shoulders by seeing niggers firsthand. Some libtards are beyond redemption. You could drop them in Apelanta or Nigtroit and they'd blame all that TNB on the "white man", "slavery", "Haiti" you name it, everything but the niggers themselves. I've seen libtards who have been shot, raped, and mugged by niggers and simply pull out the diversity martyr complex and say "well, they're not all bad, I still have faith " it's fucking disgusting.
    Well said. I totally agree. This is the cold, hard, truth - unfortuanately.

Trustee

The fucking niggerlover made his bed now let him lay in it.

I had X-mas dinner with some of the biggest libtards around - my immediate family. I'm the only one that's not a liberal lefty. And every year I visit my sister she's gone farther left. I always enjoy offending liberals though it's just so much fun I made sure to drop a few comments that induced looks of horror on their faces.