Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Another self-lynching nigger! This one certainly does look especially goofy, and I'm sure we just tragically lost the future discoverer of a cure for cancer, or the designer of that space ship that would have taken us to Alpha Centauri and beyond.

Thailan's parents say he's played the choking game before, and they warned him. "I told him, 'Honey that's dangerous. You shouldn't do that,'" Yolanda Cash, the boy's mom, says.
    Yep, you sure told him alright.

"Why my baby? He was only 10," Cash says. "I'm just hurt. I'm just angry with God."
    *) He wasn't a "baby" anymore.
    *) Niggers usually commit their first felony by the time they're five, and ten is plenty old enough for the young bucklet to be sprearmintin' with and auto erotic asphyxiation.
    *) Translation: I can't soo anyone for a Nigger Lotto pay day.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin

"Blood coming from his mouth and he was foaming, vomiting but he never came to,

be careful now, a nigger doesn't have to be good to show these symptoms...
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells

Trustee
    Hollywood Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by TattooedRedHead View Post
    The niglet was just spanking its muh dik during erotic asphyxiation and he did it correctly this time.