+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unregistered

Great idea. But all the Libs and Niggerlovers will always point out that Humans receive a huge amount of welfare. How do you deal with that argument? Is it percentages by race that are the big difference? How can we get Humans to stand up for themselves and support themselves to really show it's the Niggers who need Gibs to survive?

Unregistered

Fucking niggers...

If I had my way, every ungrateful, whining, whinging shit-skin who has the unadulterated temerity to mention reparations
    would be bull whipped, tarred and feathered and marched into the Atlantic Ocean for their swim back home.

It's the fault of lazy niggers and commie libtards that economy is doing so bad. The commies, like LBJ and FDR, Marchin Lootin Coon, Carter and the traitorous Nigger Obama have screwed this country. The welfare state infected the whole society, and dragged down once proud white families to the level of niggers with outstretched paws.

If, by some miracle, there was a final solution to the nigger problem in America (deportation and repatriation), I predict a 100% turn around.

Niggers are poison to America.

That nigger Orca Winfrey...she's done more damage than toxic waste...I hate that filthy, satan-worshiping new age ape.

Fucking niggers...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great idea. But all the Libs and Niggerlovers will always point out that Humans receive a huge amount of welfare. How do you deal with that argument? Is it percentages by race that are the big difference? How can we get Humans to stand up for themselves and support themselves to really show it's the Niggers who need Gibs to survive?
    Last edited by NiggerHater; 11-21-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Unregistered

Default easy solution

I say send them back to africa, but arm them and tell them to fight for thier land. The nigger goverments will fight back and mass TNB will be the result. If the libs try to interfere, just say that attempting to stop them is racist as its evil YT trying to run the "africoon man and sheet".