Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lieutenant

Default Michelle obama's high school reunion

Quote Originally Posted by Geek View Post
    Anybody see the albino nigger in the background? That has got to be the Prom Queen.

Or it's going to be dinner.
    A real CA state board of education form....Even they think niggers are retarded

I knew this thread would be funny... however, my throat is closing up after seeing all those naked nigger sows...

PS. Don't show this pic to Birdman, he'll get a boner the size of the Washington Monument...
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells

Funny thing is, there's one that actually looks like her in the face in the front left.

Quote Originally Posted by KaffirSmasher View Post
    Funny thing is, there's one that actually looks like her in the face in the front left.
    Which one? They all look the same to me.

CO has resulted in many beverages being spit on to the monitor.

that may be from the first boon's reunion, I did manage to find the original picture of her 5th grade class graduation..

monkeys-waterhole.jpg

Resident Asshole Chick in Fishnet Stockings with Stiletto Heels

Amazing how this species manages to reproduce at such an alarming rate with this type of repulsive encouragement. Only a nigger buck could get a stiffie for any of that shit.
    This color means that I am menstruating and you damn well better take me seriously.
    This color means I am just being obnoxious to you and even if you try, you can't hurt me.

Oh you guys are killing me, I really needed this laugh, and it ws a good one. And right, I am now cleaning the budweiser off of my mpnitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek View Post
    Anybody see the albino nigger in the background? That has got to be the Prom Queen.

Holy shit, there really is an albino in the background...Their probably going to use the albino for their sacrifice to their black Ju-Ju demons.