Default Nigger Kanye visites occupy wall street in a $355 plaid shirt & $1000 jeans

http://www.styleite.com/media/kanye-...y-wall-street/

nothing short of an attention whoring nigger.

Today is the day Kanye went on down to join the 99% (of which hes not a part, despite having taken out loans recently) at Occupy Wall Street. He wore plaid. Givenchy plaid.

The (c)rapper paired his $355 shirt with what we believe are Balmain jeans, as well as man bracelets and the Yeezy-not-Weezy necklace he debuted at his Paris fashion show. The internet also reports Kanye was sporting a gold grill, but we know those are just his (permanent) gold and diamond crowns.

That nigger is in my top five of most despised bootlips...

Am I missing something here? Why all the money for clothes that look like common work clothes?

This nigger doesn't give two shits about the protest, he's just there to get material for his next cRap album.

After all, the main consumers of his garbage are middle class, suburban white kids (who are the majority of the people demonstrating).

The spook's just trying to understand his prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by CharcoalBriquette View Post
    This nigger doesn't give two shits about the protest, he's just there to get material for his next cRap album.

After all, the main consumers of his garbage are middle class, suburban white kids (who are the majority of the people demonstrating).

The spook's just trying to understand his prospects.
    No doubt magic nigger Russell - bootlip- Simmons put him up to it. Kayne isn't smart enough to think of that himself.

Dam filthy feral savage nigger also had Gold'dt rAngs & sum Gold'dt necklaces on when it went to the occupy wall street protest. This dumb dam nigger is just looking for attention. Obviously this nigger has no common sense.
    This nigger was in France last week to unveil his nigger clothing line & the French fashion critics panned his clothing line. I wonder if the fashion critics called his new line barbaric or clothing for the ghetto nigger? The French fashion industry critics must actually know more than I thought, I bet nigger said it's rayciss&sheeyit.

kanye is the most uppidity of niggers.

He be a man whore.