Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Captain

I wonder how many blacks play that game.
    I'm not a racist.I see many human ethnicities having great works. The Aryan white people, Middle Eastern people, Asian people, Mediterranean people, Indian People, Native American people, all these people have great works of art, culture and craftsmanship even in the face of terror,oppression and death.

It's the niggers which accomplished ASS NOTHING despite all the "gibs me dat" welfare.NIGGERS ARE NOT PEOPLE

The Voice of Basket Cases
    Kalamazoo, MI (niggers put the Zoo in Kalamazoo)

No niggers play minecraft. It's too hard for them. Have you ever seen a nigger playing with Legos? Of course not! Niggers can only destroy.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

"To a nigger cost and value are one and the same thing which is why they are unable to distinguish between someone who is rich and someone who just temporarily has a lot of disposable income."-Leeroy Jenkem

Captain

By the way, I have settled down for a while. Do you people play Terraria? It is Minecraft lite with 2 dimensions.
    I'm not a racist.I see many human ethnicities having great works. The Aryan white people, Middle Eastern people, Asian people, Mediterranean people, Indian People, Native American people, all these people have great works of art, culture and craftsmanship even in the face of terror,oppression and death.

It's the niggers which accomplished ASS NOTHING despite all the "gibs me dat" welfare.NIGGERS ARE NOT PEOPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Baboon View Post
    By the way, I have settled down for a while. Do you people play Terraria? It is Minecraft lite with 2 dimensions.
    I love Terraria! There is so much stuff in it that keeps u busy Shame they discontinued development
    Graeme43

Captain
    A couple miles south of nigger-fuxated Tulsa

Bumping this thread since it's kinda relevant:

Anyone here play Tekkit? It's a Minecraft mod that pretty much turns it into the Industrial Age. There's a lot of things that you can do in it, but does anyone perhaps know of a server for sane humans only, no niggers or wiggers?

GO BE A NIGGER SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I had a tekkit server up few months ago and it was awesome fun but it stole every waking moment I had from me

I can set it back up again if u fancy playing

iPhone / iPad owners check out Junk Jack, its interesting and theres also Minecraft Pocket Edition
    Graeme43

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgeist View Post
    Bumping this thread since it's kinda relevant:

Anyone here play Tekkit? It's a Minecraft mod that pretty much turns it into the Industrial Age. There's a lot of things that you can do in it, but does anyone perhaps know of a server for sane humans only, no niggers or wiggers?
    graeme43.dyndns.org for normal minecraft in creative
    graeme43.dyndns.org for tekkit, no stealing my shit nigger he tried to -->

The tekkit one is running 3.1.2 as I had crashing with 3.1.3 development version, quarrys would crash the server and its a known bug so I had to revert to 3.1.2 (recommended build setting in tekkit launcher)
    Graeme43

Captain

I still play Minecraft now and then. I'd love to play with you guys sometime. Maybe we can make some elaborate nigger zombie traps.

Quote Originally Posted by GTFO View Post
    I still play Minecraft now and then. I'd love to play with you guys sometime. Maybe we can make some elaborate nigger zombie traps.
    There was some nigger lovers trying to attack it so i put them all in a pink jail cell and disabled their right to break blocks they haven't been back since!

Get tekkit, free and come play http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/ then join graeme43.dyndns.org as I will be there for about another 5 hours tonight lol i'm having so much fun its stole my whole weekend!
    Graeme43

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Working White Man View Post
    I have a Minecraft account and wouldnt mind playing with other Humans count me in for some block zombie beatings ( we should mod the zombies to look like Al Sharpton)
    Wouldn't take much modification from a real life photo. That nigger already looks like the undead.