Default How are those nigger quarterbacks working out??

it started out with McNabb and Vick. 2 QB's that had a fair amount of success with the Falcons and Eagles, because they could run like well, a ("and for my next impression, Jesse Owens!!). They had lots of practice running from the cops before college. Teams weren't used to a quarterback who ran instead of passing or throwing the ball away. Everyone jumped on the QB bandwagon except us and Rush Limbaugh (remember ESPN?) Well, it turns out that if the other teams figure out how to stop them from running, niggers can't think as well as YT. Thats what has happened. We have a bunch of QB's now, and none of them are doing to well. most of them will get hurt, sit out the season, and collect big money for doing nothing.

AND, IF WE'RE LUCKY, NO BALL THIS YEAR!! HOPEFULLY, THE GREED WILL PREVENT A SEASON OF TN

I say we replace the entire NBA with trained apes. They will save millions, their on court and off court behavior will improve, and it will be WAY more entertaining!
    after putting on the uniform, wouldn't be able to tell the difference between apes and niggers, anyway

niggers can't be quarterbacks because they lack the intelligence to remember all the plays in the playbook. Quarterbacks need to be the smartest guy on the field that's why there always White. Ever notice how most of the guys playing Center position also are White( if not all Centers) and all of the Offensive lineman also White/Human simply cuz they need to be able to remember what to do when a play is called.
    The kickers are also always White and of course all the Coaches are Humans. Teams that have tried nigger coaches have always failed. The couple of nigger coaches that have won Super Bowls rode the coat tails of Human quarterbacks.

Vick ranks in the top ten niggers I HATE......and we're not just talkin' football........I would really love to take that nigger for a long long walk in my woods

Quote Originally Posted by pork View Post
    Vick ranks in the top ten niggers I HATE......and we're not just talkin' football........I would really love to take that nigger for a long long walk in my woods
    that couldn't think his way out of a tomato patch. I can't believe the Eagles took him... watched him in a game today, 8 seconds to go, 2nd down. If he takes a shot to the end zone quickly and misses, they can kick a field goal. this dumb runs around like an idiot, and then throws the ball away. meantime the clock has run out and they can't kick a field goal. Niggers like to do shit that makes THEM look good. Unfortunately, 99% of the ideas niggers come up with are as stupid as the

Quote Originally Posted by pork View Post
    I want the nigger alive...........ya can't have any fun with ah dead one.