Default Dead nigger michael jackson photos

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...h-photo-092765

LOOK AT THIS NIGGER MICHAEL JACKSON

HE LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL. AWWWWW.
    A poem for all you nigger/nigger lovers...
    COON, COON ... Black Baboon...Brutal, worthless, thieving GOON...Often High, Thrives in Jail...His welfare check is in the mail ...Some 40 offspring have been had, Not one will ever call him dad ...And yet he hollers day and night: "i blames de white man fo my plight"

What a hideous nigger! I'm glad that nigger beast is dead. No more buggering little boys.

Some good comments are posted under the article
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

There are niggers who are willing to use violence to get what they want, and in order to stop them they need to be met with greater violence.

-Outraged-

Jackscoon's veterinarian is not guilty of niggerslaughter. He may have delivered drugs to the King of Pop but the nigger did itself in all by itself.

A two week suspension, max, of the good doctor's vet license is in order...he did us all a favor, gnomesain?
    "I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

Looks like he has no trouble sleeping now.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Mansburden View Post
    Jackscoon's veterinarian is not guilty of niggerslaughter. He may have delivered drugs to the King of Pop but the nigger did itself in all by itself.

A two week suspension, max, of the good doctor's vet license is in order...he did us all a favor, gnomesain?
    I know the fucker is not human, but the (Witch) Dr. needs a medal.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

A two for one deal - nigger and child molester made good with one needle.

PCT_Reborn

The little pricks this fuckers felt were needles before the long 6ft under dirt nap.