Default Sample Conversations You Can Learn To Troll Nigger Lovers

Now, after debating nigger lovers we all will find ourselves going to stock phrases, arguments and conclusions. Our basic tactics for arguing. Here is on that I've been on using on left wing people who state that "race is a social construct." Anybody who says this has been thoroughly programmed, from pre-school to the 10 thousand dollar a year Marxist babysitting center that they laughably call college, to make such statements and believe such things.

One thing they believe is that homosexuality, bisexuality, and going to UC-Berkeley to major in Transgressive Meso-American Queerdom Studies are biologically decided and are therefore not choices. They feel that there is a "gay" gene.

Sample conversation

Libtard Moron: Race is a social construct.
    Handsome, Brilliant Chimper: That is not true. We can see and notice physical differences. There are also genetic differences that have a bearing on things like intelligence. IQ is tremendously heritable.
    Libtard Moron: That is racist and bigoted to think that an entire race is stupid because of their genes.
    Chimper: Well, what about sexuality? That would almost certainly have to be a choice.
    Libtard Moron: No, genes explain that.
    Chimper: Then why don't the genes that make niggers appear to be niggers make them stupid as niggers, as well?

I will have to write that down
    "The Romans never allowed a trouble spot to remain simply to avoid going to war over it, because they knew that wars don't just go away, they are only postponed to someone else's advantage." - N. Machiavelli

"I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, German to my horse, but I don't speak with niggers." - Charles V, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Reformed View Post
    Now, after debating nigger lovers we all will find ourselves going to stock phrases, arguments and They feel that there is a "gay" gene.
    The "Gay Gene" has been disproved since 2005. It's just recycled over and over again, and people believe it.