Default Nigger Report. I found a nigger free zone!

I am on vacation in Las Vegas with my kids. We are at The Golden Nugget, where we are spending our days in the 30 million dollar shark pool.It is the only pool in the world where you can swim with five different species of shark. The water slide is three stories high, and goes through the center of the aquarium. Your really living the life, sitting in the pool, sucking drinks, and seeing lots of tits and ass at eye level. . Anyways, I am having a great time, and I suddenly realized why! No niggers. We did not see one nigger in the pool the whole day. That is really pleasant, to see all sorts of humans having a great time, actually getting out of the pool to use the restroom instead of peeing in it, and people talking in a normal tone of voice. When I fill out the comment card for my room, I will write under the best part of my stay "no niggers in the pool".
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

There are niggers who are willing to use violence to get what they want, and in order to stop them they need to be met with greater violence.

-Outraged-

Now I know where to stay the next time we go to LV. Mrs Stephens recommends the Hotel California which is actually right around the corner.

Default niggers sharks and spiders oh my!

When I was in the Corps, we'd buy a pet tarantula and keep it in our wall locker.
    That basically assured that no nigger would steal your shit.

Niggers hate snakes, sharks spiders and lizards.

Sorry, not my definition of a "nigger free zone." That would be no niggers for a 100 mile radius of my location in all directions!

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cottonfield View Post
    I will write under the best part of my stay "no niggers in the pool".
    Aint that the "troof" dude

Golden Nugget was awesome! Now we are at the Monte Carlo until Sunday, and it is nigged out. Coal burners galore, along with niggers throwing footballs in the wave pool. I ended that, I called security and screamed on the phone some fucking nigger almost hit my five year old in the head with a football, and I would sue them if anything happened. Security took their football, and pretty soon the pool was all human again
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

There are niggers who are willing to use violence to get what they want, and in order to stop them they need to be met with greater violence.

-Outraged-

Would rather swim with sharks than niggers
    When you can no longer whip them it's time to ship them !!!

Come to Northern Canada guys! No black people, none of the stuff I am seeing infesting the south. We do have indians though....hmmm

I don't mean to hijack a post (if I am, inform me and I'll post it where it belongs), but are you people privy to where I can move my family that's predominatly white? I'm so sick of being in niggerville central, and I'd like to give my baby boy a chance at growing up without him being shot/stabbed/ feeling the need to emulate coon "culture" in order to have friends. Dallas fort worth comes to mind, but other than that we're drawing a blank.

Thanks guys, and have a white day

"...against all enemies, foreign and domestic..." You'd be surprised how much that meaning changed for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I don't mean to hijack a post (if I am, inform me and I'll post it where it belongs), but are you people privy to where I can move my family that's predominatly white? I'm so sick of being in niggerville central, and I'd like to give my baby boy a chance at growing up without him being shot/stabbed/ feeling the need to emulate coon "culture" in order to have friends. Dallas fort worth comes to mind, but other than that we're drawing a blank.

Thanks guys, and have a white day
    Svalbard.
    An de bery nex President, will be Zip Coon.