Quote Originally Posted by canaanite hater View Post
    YT be spittin on da black mans food an sheeyit

http://newsone.com/nation/associated...ack-mans-food/

Yet another nigger lottery!

Check out the comments on that thread. Stupid nogs be hatin on us White Debbils an talkin sheeit.
    "Niggers are oozing, festering blisters upon the face of the Earth, yet the media insists they are beauty marks."

GIFSoup

No DNA run, we know it was the nigger's spit. Typical nigger scam and even though there is no evidence, a federal judge has ruled it will go to trial. The chain will pay the smoke off as a trial is bad for business. Again, we see the nigger lottery in action.

This shit happened in 2008 and they're still wasting the court's time with it??
    When, long ago, the gods created Earth. In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
    The beasts for lesser parts were next designed; Yet were they too remote from humankind.
    To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man, th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
    A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure, filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

- H.P. Lovecraft - "On the Creation of Niggers" (1912)

Quote Originally Posted by Coonmander-in-Chief View Post
    This shit happened in 2008 and they're still wasting the court's time with it??

I noticed that!? (any cost to "promote" diversity and inclusiveness!)

Quote Originally Posted by canaanite hater View Post
    I noticed that!? (any cost to "promote" diversity and inclusiveness!)
    If this had happened to a white guy, Booger King would have just given him a $10 gift card and the matter would have been closed 3 years ago.
    When, long ago, the gods created Earth. In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
    The beasts for lesser parts were next designed; Yet were they too remote from humankind.
    To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man, th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
    A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure, filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

- H.P. Lovecraft - "On the Creation of Niggers" (1912)

Did you know that so many police departments are swamped with crime that murder cases suffer? A murder case was more than 50 percent likely to be closed in the 1960s than the 21st Century. It was closure rates of 93 percent versus 61 percent.

Too much CSI nonsense has convinced people that police officers are superheros. For God's sake, do you know how swamped the DNA labs must have been for robbery, rape and murder cases when this baboon made his absurdrequest? This is the presumption, the arrogance, of a nigger. "Everything must be stopped. Hold up that triple homicide, somebody spit on my Burger King."

One more thing, as somebody who has worked in wedding halls, banquets, buffets and diners...

Niggers make absurd demands and do not tip.

Every time this guy has ordered food somebody has fucked with it. From his insanely picky order to the time he doesn't leave a tip, everybody has fucked with his food. Send it back, nigger! Please. We'll send it back to you with a little something extra! "Its too hot, its too cold, its not rare enough, its too rare." How's my taint hair taste, King MLK? How's my Dago taint hair? Is it al dente?

The waitress and the waiters and the bus boys are pitching in, too. They aren't going to get tipped worth a damn, if at all. Every fucking thing this jig has eaten in a human operated restaurant has been a biohazard, I assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by Reformed View Post
    One more thing, as somebody who has worked in wedding halls, banquets, buffets and diners...

Every time this guy has ordered food somebody has fucked with it. He has ingested countless amounts of nipple, armpit and pubic hair from cooks and dishwashers infuriated by his constant TNB and jaboonery. "Its too hot, its too cold, its not rare enough, its too rare." The waitress and the waiters and the bus boys are pitching in, too. They aren't going to get tipped worth a damn, if at all. Every fucking thing this jig has eaten in a human operated restaurant has been a biohazard, I assure you.
    As a bartender/server with over 20 years in the biz, I will absolutely attest to that!
    "Niggers are oozing, festering blisters upon the face of the Earth, yet the media insists they are beauty marks."

GIFSoup