Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Officer

Default All these Niggers driving with Disabled Parking Placards

Has anyone else ever noticed that at walmart, 99% of the time every disabled parking space is taken up by a NIGGER with a Disabled Parking Placard? Then, out pops a sheboon or a young buck who strolls right on into nigmart without ANY disabilities?
    I am sure there are tons of nigger doctors in every city who FREELY give out the Disabled Parking Placards to the niggers just because medicaid will pay for it, or just because they HATE WHITEY, and the nigger docs themselves want reparations paid back to theys peoples.
    I wish I could somehow find out how to check if a person is REALLY DISABLED or a vehicle was actually registered to a DISABLED person. I would go on patrol and spend an hour or so daily running plates of niggers parked in handicapped spaces. ANYTHING to get the filthy monkeys (and their nigger dr) in trouble with the law!
    If anyone has any ideas, lemme know.
    You can pm me if you want.

MICHELLE OBAMA CHIMPS OUT! video HERE > youtube.com/watch?v=2eBoaHd2_Hg

"Negro equality! Fudge! How long, in the Government of a God great enough to make and rule the universe, shall there continue knaves to vend, and fools to quip, so low a piece of demagogism as this? " - Abraham Lincoln

Africa in Our Midst

You would need the help of a like minded police officer or employee of the motor vehicle bureau...
    The information is not easily accessed by Internet.

That shit pisses me off to no end. I am disabled due to a massive back injury.
    I put my time in so now I am "retired."
    I refuse to use disabled and I wont take a handicapped placard.
    My wife tells me all the time to get one "all the niggers park there and they aren't even disabled". My response exactly I don't want to be lumped in with those lazy cocksuckers.
    being a bigger dude 6'4" 335 I dont want people saying oh hes just lazy. Which is the furthest from the truth.

I have more bad days then good so if I am good enough to be out and about I can walk from a little ways back , I just take my time.
    There have been a few times out Christmas shopping I made the wife bring the car up front because of the back pain reaching critical mass but fuck it.
    The way I look at it is an older person in a chair may need it more than I do but the niggers just dont give a fuck.

Lieutenant

A lot of the time I see fat nigger sows sitting in their cars parked in the handicapped spots (without a handicapped tag of course). I never realized that being obese and black was a handicap...

Quote Originally Posted by BayouSouth View Post
    Has anyone else ever noticed that at walmart, 99% of the time every disabled parking space is taken up by a NIGGER with a Disabled Parking Placard? Then, out pops a sheboon or a young buck who strolls right on into nigmart without ANY disabilities?
    I am sure there are tons of nigger doctors in every city who FREELY give out the Disabled Parking Placards to the niggers just because medicaid will pay for it, or just because they HATE WHITEY, and the nigger docs themselves want reparations paid back to theys peoples.
    I wish I could somehow find out how to check if a person is REALLY DISABLED or a vehicle was actually registered to a DISABLED person. I would go on patrol and spend an hour or so daily running plates of niggers parked in handicapped spaces. ANYTHING to get the filthy monkeys (and their nigger dr) in trouble with the law!
    If anyone has any ideas, lemme know.
    You can pm me if you want.

OH! This Fucking drives me NUTS!!!!! Every day I see this and I'm not even in a very fluxuated area. Niggers in their bmw's and infinitys with sparkly 22's parked in disabled spots. Just Chillin! I got one 40something buck in a bmw, trying to chat up white soccer moms one day. I just stared at him as I walked by(Niggers know) with utter disgust. He had a good 40 pounds on me but he got into his bmw and left.

I just thought up a new saying "That's like a Nigger in a disabled parking spot. Doesn't belong there, but somehow it seems kinda right."

Of course it's not right! They are lazy, that's why they park there. They want attention, That's why they park there.

Up in California, a car can have a disabled placard if there is one person in the fambly or niggerhovel with a disability. That means that if Grandmammy is disabled, all 2 or 3 nigger hoopties at that house can have a disabled placard!

Of course, this loophole was made to benefit people who drive their disabled relatives around as a passenger and not stupid lazy niggers!
    "All missionaries praise the African for his strict observance of
    the Sabbath. He would have three hundred and sixty-five Sabbaths
    in the year, if possible, and he would as scrupulously observe
    them all." Burton's Wanderings in West Africa, Vol. I.,
    page 266.

I do know that you are only allowed to park there with the plate or placard if the disabled person is actually in the vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonInSnow View Post
    Personally, I think you should get disabled plates. You deserve it! And besides every fucking filthy nigger in Nigwaukee has one, regardless of whether they are disabled or not! Must be something akin to AA, if you're a nigger you get a disabled parking permit!

If see a nigger parking in a disabled spot (with or without a permit) and it looks suspicious to me, I ask the fucking shitskin "Why is it disabled?" and "Why is it parking in a spot reserved for the handicapped?"! If it gives me some shit or refuses to answer, I call the cops!
    I'm with you! Get the placard because you worked and became disabled not by choice. Same with welfare and food stamps, if you worked all your life and need some help then get it. I see to many damn people making min. wage and trying to raise their kids to be decent humans and these are the ones that need the help.
    If I ever need it I will march my happy ass right in and if some sheboon gives me a hard time they will see an epic YT chimpout.

What pisses me off even more....and I mean sends me into a rage...is when they park in the spots or the firelanes WITHOUT a sticker!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geek View Post
    I have mixed feelings here. On the one hand, I feel it is my duty to apply and receive any public assistance I qualify for, just to keep it out of the hands of some nigger.

On the other hand, I was raised by white people and I have self-respect and a conscience.
    I was raised that way also and have done without many times. I am mostly talking about people with kids, hell I will eat beans and can do OK but if you have kids and fall on hard times get your share from the gubment. Better you than niggers or sending food to Afreeka.