Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

"they are kids", "they are children", WTF??????????????????? They are NIGGERS that would slit your throat for a nickel if they had half a chance!!! That newscast makes my white blood absolutely BOIL!!!! I guess they would be much happier if you let some nigger flash mob stomp you and your family and made no effort to defend yourself!!! As for me, I carry concealed legally everytime I go out and if a nigger flash mob ever made the mistake of picking me for it's next victim, well.......let's just say that I would be celebrating diversity in my own special way........btw, wtf was that mystery meat police chief and mystery meat reporter??? Gross!!!
    Diversity Sensitivity Trainer
    Professor of Boonology and Advanced Spookological Studies

Tried to edit the title:... this Sear flash mob robbery took place in Philly, not Chicago.

Does not matter. These mobs are occuring everywhere.

LBU graduate

Quote Originally Posted by niggerloverNOT View Post
    There it us, Brothers and Sisters! The Wrath of the Awakened Saxon! Finally! This shit will get much worse before it gets better. The first time one of these "youths" are gunned-down (deservedly so!), riots, riots, riots. I hope it spreads. This is what nigger obama and nigger holder want. And to any of you nigger lurkers or niggerlovers reading this, notice the deafening silence from YOUR Dear Leader. Post racial? Gimme a fuckin' break. Did you really think Whitey was just going to sit idly by and continue to be your prey? Really?! Some of us armed ourselves DECADES ago, shitskins, and you know this. You know, in spite of all your Internet bluster of "White people are pussies", you know there are Honkies you don't fuck with, UNLESS you can outnumber them, and then MAYBE! It's on, Rufus! No quarter asked for or given. Osambo can add race riots to his re-coronation woes next year, lol. And more humans see through you and niggers in general daily. I'm SO giddy at the potential! =-)
    This. ^^^

I've been prepared for a long time... well over 10 years at this point. The wife has a CCW too. So does my dear old mother.

Like you, I am soooooo wanting them to chimp the fuck out and bongo party...

They sowed the wind... now reap the whirlwind.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Read this, niggers:

“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”

Melville

And I looked, and behold, a Pale Horse, & his name that sate on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Revelations 6:8

Trustee

The cops and the courts are part of the problem. Not all of them, but one fuck of a lot of them. I assume a cop is going to be on the side of the niggers until proven otherwise.

Captain Rhoades says "the worst is about to jump off". Within this nigger babble he says this could become like the wild west. As opposed to the fucking zoo. The story makes it out to be the harmless black youth may become victims with all the crazy humans ready to protect themselves. Fuck all dirty abhorrent niggers.

Yea right when i am being attacked and I have the means to protect myself and my family I am going to call the fucking police. The police are only good for writing the incident report and sometimes transporting niggers off the NU and that's is about it.

License Plate Shop Overseer

I don't blame the cops. Cops are human, and they worry more than most of us ever will about taking a random head shot. They are better able to defend themselves out in the open than most of us, but they can still be outnumbered. And, lest we forget, police departments manpower numbers are being fucking DECIMATED. Look at the shit in Dayton, Oh. Much has been made of the fact that a well trained chimpanzee can pass the civil service exam, since DOJ forced them to lower the testing standards, but what gets talked about less is the fact that the NUMBER of cops on the street are far fewer than they used to be. These cops are working full doubles sometimes to keep a presence on the street. They are stressed, EVERYONE is yelling at them about any number of things, and their friends are few and far between. When I see cops on my street, I make it a point to go out and speak with them if the situation warrants, and offer them a vitamin water on a hot day. Even if they have to decline my offer, they appreciate the fact that I made one. I tell them what I know about their current surroundings, where a threat might come from. I have yet to have a bad experience with them when I do this.

I have said for a while, it's a dangerous assumption to believe that just because niggers are stupid and emotional, they don't have ANY capacity to think. This is the worst example of underestimating a potential enemy. Niggers KNOW it's christmas on the street right now. They KNOW they outnumber law enforcement. Just because they didn't read a newspaper and come to this conclusion themselves, doesn't mean that some radical, militant 'pastor' didn't clue them in at the weekly session of 'let's praise the Lord, and have some muhfuggin barbeque.' And finally, they KNOW that more often than not, when confronting YT, they are confronting a person with no fucking balls, a witless, self-hating white who doesn't understand what he did to piss off the nigger. They often go to their grave with that very thought on their mind. 'I love blacks, what did I do to deserve this?'

Things are the way they are because the nutless, worthless, self-hating liberals (AND MANY REGULAR WHITES) cannot or WILL NOT make an example out of the occasional nigger, when he's engaged in niggershinery. I will leave the method of making an example to each of you, but I will submit that the greater the visual, the greater the impact. And THAT is what's missing from the lesson. The Example that is used to teach the lesson.

I think we can all agree that niggers aren't going to learn by osmosis. Something more concrete is needed. And unfortunately, cops aren't it right now. Police departments were never built with the idea of having to deal with this much rampant and reckless hatred in mind. They simply don't have the fucking STAMINA to run down every lead, about every nigger, doing something that only niggers would do, every day.

I called 911 during the 4th to report that I had a nigger shooting off dangerous professional grade fireworks in his back yard. Forget the fact that the police couldn't possibly run down every call like that. The 911 phone rang SEVENTEEN times before someone picked up, I thought I was going to wind up in fucking voice mail. The reason? City 911 call center duties have been turned over to the county, who fields calls for the sheriff's dept., state highway patrol, etc. So, the city cops aren't even taking their own 911 calls now. The police are being way overstretched in terms of manpower and availability.

The powers that be want the population of this planet seriously fucking thinned. They want their race war. And they are arranging things to get it. When it happens, remember what I've said many times: Don't forget about the fuckers that created this mess. They might have to wait their turn a little longer, but when the dust settles, they need to be hunted down and held accountable, just like any other war criminal.

Start making your lists of noteworthy people who need to pay for what they've done to this country.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
    ~ Galileo Galilei
    “Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power,
    they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience.”
    ~ John Locke

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    "they are kids", "they are children", WTF??????????????????? They are NIGGERS that would slit your throat for a nickel if they had half a chance!!! That newscast makes my white blood absolutely BOIL!!!! I guess they would be much happier if you let some nigger flash mob stomp you and your family and made no effort to defend yourself!!! As for me, I carry concealed legally everytime I go out and if a nigger flash mob ever made the mistake of picking me for it's next victim, well.......let's just say that I would be celebrating diversity in my own special way........btw, wtf was that mystery meat police chief and mystery meat reporter??? Gross!!!
    WTF is this shit!!!

Just last week they were all "youths" then "teens" and now the libturd media is calling them "kids" and "children" because some 11 year old niglet was with them? Its just disgusting the way they say "children". A pack of 7 year olds is a bunch of children not some 6 foot tall niggers. Next their going to call them "babies" and 'infants' because 19 year old Shaquiqui decided to bring her 6 week old shitlet along for the flashmob.

Do nigger bucks think of the children when they pull drive-bys at playgrounds? Do they give a fuck about the children when they rob a father infront of his own kids? Do sows think of their "children" when they get them to help shoplift at nig-mart? Those "children" know that stealing is wrong and thats why they form the flashmobs to reduce their chances of getting caught. Sounds like they are old enough to know what they are getting themselves into.
    It costs $45000 to jail a nigger PER YEAR.
    A one way ticket to Nairobi costs less than $2000!!!

Cant wait for the day the straw breaks the camels back, and all descends into chaos... that or Zombie Apocalypse!
    "It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind." Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

an 11 year old nigger will shoot you just as dead as one twice that age. I dont give a fuck how old they are. If they are acting like felons, and being dangerous to people and property, all reasonable methods of self defense must be on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by SmithandWesson View Post
    an 11 year old nigger will shoot you just as dead as one twice that age. I dont give a fuck how old they are. If they are acting like felons, and being dangerous to people and property, all reasonable methods of self defense must be on the table.
    FACT:Niggers are capable of killing you as soon as they can walk and most of them are already violent felons by the time they reach middle school.

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST - NO MESSING AROUND

Liberalism is a dangerous religious cult.