Tina Brown’s news aggregator site promises to add an editorial edge that Drudge Report and Huffington Post both lack. Mixing outbound links with original content by semi-celebrities? Tina stresses that her site will not be a direct HuffPo competitor, despite the uncanny similarities.
Contribute: Add an image, link, video or comment »
The Best Links:
- Contributors Include Tucker Carlson, Bill Clinton, and Christiane Amanpour
- Q&A with Tina Brown - “Does the world really need another news aggregator?”
- Tina Brown to Partner with Barry Diller on News Aggregation Site
- Why There’s No Advertising on the Site
- Tina Brown Finally Launches Daily Beast