Default Nigger Husband SLAMS Sow Wifes Head Into Glass Showcase (pic)

http://www.salisburypost.com/Crime/0...op-assault-qcd
    http://assets.mediaspanonline.com/pr...arles_w300.jpg

NIGGER FOREPLAY 101

Police charged a Salisbury BINNISS owner Thursday after they say he slammed his wife’s head into a glass showcase, breaking it.

Charles Lee White Jr., 55, was charged with misdemeanor assault inflicting serious injury. He owns White’s Barber Shop and Beauty Salon.

People standing outside the business after police responded said they heard the couple CHIMPING OUT loudly Thursday afternoon. After the dispute turned violent, glass shards and other pieces of the broken showcase could be seen on floor of the shop.

When police and EMS responders arrived, medical personnel began to assist Tonia Annette White, 42, who had a large gash on her forehead, according to the Salisbury Police Department.

While arresting Charles White, police say, an officer had to use a stun gun to stop Tonia White when she charged toward her husband and the officer with a pair of scissors.
    In April 1941, during a meeting of the General Board of the Navy — a body roughly comparable to the War Department General Staff — the Commandant of the Marine Corps, Major General Thomas Holcomb, declared that blacks had no place in the organization he headed.

"If it were a question of having a Marine Corps of 5,000 whites or 250,000 Negroes," he said, "I would rather have the whites."

Seems the General knew more than they gave him credit for. Semper Fi MajGen Holcomb!!

Can you blame the poor old nigger? He had probably had enough of her sheboon bitch-itude and head bobbing.

If guns kill people, mine are all defective.
    Click the pictures to read the blogs of Miss Ann, and Intolerant

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Niggers have the greatest ways of working out problems. Nothing like the old head slam into a glass case to resolve things.
    In April 1941, during a meeting of the General Board of the Navy — a body roughly comparable to the War Department General Staff — the Commandant of the Marine Corps, Major General Thomas Holcomb, declared that blacks had no place in the organization he headed.

"If it were a question of having a Marine Corps of 5,000 whites or 250,000 Negroes," he said, "I would rather have the whites."

Seems the General knew more than they gave him credit for. Semper Fi MajGen Holcomb!!

Police charged a Salisbury BINNISS owner Thursday after they say he slammed his wife’s head into a glass showcase, breaking it.

While arresting Charles White, police say, an officer had to use a stun gun to stop Tonia White when she charged toward her husband and the officer with a pair of scissors.