Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Why do 200 + pound sheboons try to pick up human guys?

Seriously? What the f*ck? I know there is the "muh dik" for nigger males, but the fat nigger bitches must have "muh cunt" or something like that. It's kind of funny that nigger women claim to be the best looking but their own species won't touch it with a 10-foot pole. Sheboons are disgusting, end of story. No self-respecting human could ever find a sheboon attractive... end.of.rant.

When I was in the Navy, there was a medical she-boon who had the hardest body ever, if you could change it to human it would have been FINE, but it's face was hideously infested with nasty, NASTY bumps that was like a bad case of nigger acne, always looked super oily and she was fucking in love with me, I mean this one would go and tell everyone that she wanted me to muh-dik her. That disgusted me in so many ways, but the niggers were pissed that she liked me and they were always trying to "tap-dat-azz" as they said. She would have no part of them, I mean this coon tracked me down even after I got out and was still calling me from San Diego. NASTY!

Quote Originally Posted by PrdNgrHtr View Post
    Why do 200 + pound sheboons try to pick up human guys?
    I know, it really boggles the mind, doesn't it? But I guess they see the epidemic of coalburning going on, and think they'll take their shot at a human.
    Did a sheboon try to MUH-PUZZY you?
    GUIDE TO FINDING A NIGGER-FREE PLACE TO LIVE: FIND OUT WHERE THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF LIBERAL NIGGERLOVERS EXISTS IN YOUR AREA, AND MOVE INTO THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD. THIS NEIGHBORHOOD WILL BE VERY SAFE, AS LIBERALS REFUSE TO LIVE ANYWHERE WITHIN 100 MILES OF NIGGERS. IRONIC, HUH?

I had the exact same as above in the army. Never understood why she was obsessed with me. I am combat arms, and she passed me a note I was surprised to get, and the niggers around insisted the letter was for them and told me to give it to them. I told them to fuck off obviously she would have given it directly to you has she wished, but there is a reason your black ass didn't get it, and I can't blame her.

Just think about it for a minute, niggers aren't even attractive within their own species yet they have a very powerful urge for muh dik or muh poozy. So it stands to reason they would want to get they "Freak on" with a human.

Tolerance for niggershines is inversely proportional to exposure to niggershines.

I had this mullato broad following me around for a while. She was light-skinned with a pretty
    hot body, but I've seen better heads on cabbage. She told me she loved white men, but two
    of her five kids were by niggers. It started getting pretty embarassing, and my buddies were
    busting my balls. I finally told her to piss off.
    This color means forum staff post, no messing around.

Normal text means it's me, feel free to argue!

My bearded dragon hates niggers too. Come to think of it, so do the crickets I feed him .I don't know what crickets eat, but whatever it is, I'll bet it hates niggers too.

If you took the negative characteristics of every other species on the planet and combined them all into one single animal, it still wouldn't be half as bad as a nigger.

Because niggers are repulsive: to humans, to dogs, to flies, to ostriches, and even other niggers.

End of story.
    No Pets for subhuman niggers!

[Today 06:46 PM] ScuzeMeSuh : fuckin YT
    [Today 06:46 PM] ScuzeMeSuh : always tryin to muh rope a nigga

8c{|}

Quote Originally Posted by nazi princess View Post
    Glad to see you guys have experienced what we gals have to put up with every time we venture out in public. disgusting as hell isn't it...
    I agree. Nobody wants a nasty stinky greasy nigger, not even other niggers.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMansRevenge View Post
    ...but it's face was hideously infested with nasty, NASTY bumps that was like a bad case of nigger acne.
    Herpes.

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by nazi princess View Post
    Glad to see you guys have experienced what we gals have to put up with every time we venture out in public. disgusting as hell isn't it...
    Oh yeah. I think even the most unappealing human guy will experience the dubious thrill of having his skin leap off and run screaming from the room in his life, courtesy of a sherilla.