Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Niggers Are Vile: Nigger Mammies At Hospitals

I work in the postpartum department at a hospital, so there are no shortage of disgusting she beasts and baby daddies moving in and out of the wards.

Von'Queesha "cain't be 'ffordin' ta feed" it's disgusting chimp offspring, so we do the standard routine of contacting a social worker and getting the fambly into WIC so that she can get a free breast milk pump or formula. All the enrollment process entails is filling out a single page questionnaire, and calling a toll free number, but of course this stupid sack of shit doesn't want to be bothered with the process and goes back to watching its soaps, telling us "I'z already in dat WIC sheeit" Later in the day, the WIC rep makes his daily rounds, and after talking with Von'Queesha, he learns that she has not enrolled in WIC and it is too late in the day to get her processed and get her free shit for her. This causes a minor chimpout, which quickly escalates when she learns that her niglet will not be discharged to her until she is either fully enrolled in WIC, or any similar program. At this point she begins tearing up her hospital forms and chucking them around the room and at her caregivers. This is a nearly 30 year old "woman" here, and I'm wondering why these disgusting apes are being allowed to continue breeding. A baby to them is just another responsibility to be avoided or dropped onto whitey. Fucking niggers.
    Any other chimpers with nigger hospital stories?

If you slip some bribe money around to some African tribe they might be willing to make an appeal to accept American Negroes for a time so they can grow up in their old tribal society (since they do call themselves African-American) and after being safe from the American ghetto for a few years, they can go home with all sorts of education (witchcraft) and culinary skills (cannibalism). With real luck they might be eaten by the local wildlife which is a win-win for both sides and the tribesmen get to keep any support money they are given.

Lieutenant
    NoVa, walking around and observing these beasts at their worst.

Don't you have a trash chute in the hospital?
    Man
    Last edited by Reformed; 06-04-2011 at 12:52 PM.
    Thank GOD for Sickle Cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nig Watcher View Post
    Don't you have a trash chute in the hospital?
    Man
    Last edited by Reformed; 06-04-2011 at 12:52 PM.

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

Just imagine folks, your hard-earned
    tax dollars are paying for these monstrous
    beasts!

This nigger POS should be kissing your
    feet (And All Working Humans), for providing
    it FREE health care!

Stories like this make my Blood Boil!
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

Lieutenant

I can envision a hospital, set up entirely for niggers and their antics, yet appropriate to give the level of service they 'deserve'. The hospital will be a series of shitty little huts, there will be no clean sheets, water, electricity, or qualified medical staff. If the nigger starts chimping out at not getting their free food, a couple of semi-retarded nigger football player rejects will bring her back to reality by beating the shit out of them for a while.

Their discharge papers will be simple. A nigger has to smash a couple of rocks together as a sign that they're ready to leave the 'hospital', at which point, the nigger beaters will provide one final beating as a reminder of the fine service they've received.

Keep that up across the country/world, and I can guarantee that the subhumans will try to act decent. Well.... one can hope.

My RN sister works on the baby floor or whatever you call it.
    The other day I asked her what the % of unwed mothers/ single moms, or babies with different last names were:...90 fucking %.
    Mind you this is niggers , whites, and Latinos.
    That's America today.

I very nearly lost my breakfast at the thought of a nigress using a breast milk pump ...

Tolerance for niggershines is inversely proportional to exposure to niggershines.

I almost forty and as long as I have been alive Niggers have not only had an entitlement attitude they have received as much or more than anyone else in this country. I imagine most of these "women" are thirty or under 100% of them have been given every and anything their little hearts desire.

Officer

about the first week of may i got scared one afternoon because my leg was swelling up. i have high blood pressure so i got dressed, called my dad and sister, and told them i would be going to the E.R. of the local hospital.

they live in florida, im in Bronx, NY. i hated that i was going to have no choice but to go to the nearest ER which is called "bronx lebanon hospital".

NOTE: i moved into the bronx 10 years ago. i only went to "bronx lebanon hospital" once about 9 years back and was there for about 3 hours for a pinched nerve. even then it was like a 3rd world hell hole !

so i was pissed i had to go there but i was also concerned with my health so i had no choice. i walked into the ER and it was like walking into the nigger twilight zone or something. drunk niggers everywhere. fighting niggers, shot niggers, there was every type of scam artist convict nigger you could think up in one huge room. so they call me in to see the nurse, i was very polite and told her what was wrong, showed her, and gave her my medical info.

you could tell she was happy i was not another foul mother ape. so she rushed me to see a doctor. i had to get some test and wait for results. i would say tests started at 5PM and ended at 10PM then i had to wait for all the results. from about 10:30PM - 3:20AM i sat in the ER with drunk and drugged out niggers on all sides of me doing nothing but driving the staff crazy. it made me think when i finally got out and into a cab to come home to my apartment that that situation was like a revelation of what america is headed for on a wide scale basis in about another 10 years if we dont fix things soon.

i have lived in New York all my life and can say with no doubt that growing up with the beasts all around all the time i would never want my children, if i have them someday, to live in such a hell hole. there is a reason they call New York City "the concrete jungle".