Default Allstate Insurance nigger

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKB9fgQpkLk[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww8R1-FoOI8&feature=related[/ame]

Grape Ape

This nigger used to be the president on 24 before nigger presidents were real....

Default and-

They still are not real. I know for a fact that the US military KNOWS the election was stolen by ACORN and that Osambo IS NOT a citizen of the US. They do not know what to do and the top dogs are waiting for the legal system to work, which it seems it is not. The White House has been hijacked and the whole country is going to hell because of pussy white people allowing the niggers to chimpout.

Right after the first of the year, Israel will attack Iran, gas is going to skyrocket, Osambo is going to get nasty with Israel and the Military will begin to counter Osambo as the whole country erupts into civil war.

Lock and load, it is time to retake the White House and protect the Constitution.

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers
    They're not animals, they're not human....they're niggers!

and tell the Chinese they can go sing for their cash !
    the USA is like a tube of toothpaste. Once all the white has been squeezed out, you'll have a piece of garbage.

THIS COLOR STAFF POST NO MESSING AROUND

The fucking nigger was all over the Sugar Bowl broadcast. It was even in an Allstate coonmercial with a coalburner in the background.

Fuck Allstate and their magic nigger spooksman

Chief
    A very liberal North East state, out in the sticks

This buck has been doing those commericals for quite a whiole now. Waiting to see a good white person do that job and watch their business do much better!

Up till Tuesday November 4 2008, I thought the movie “Planet of the Apes” was based on fiction!

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers
    They're not animals, they're not human....they're niggers!

I would never buy from Allstate, even if their next spooks man was a fully fledged and gowned up KKK member. The damage has been done.
    the USA is like a tube of toothpaste. Once all the white has been squeezed out, you'll have a piece of garbage.

THIS COLOR STAFF POST NO MESSING AROUND

Quote Originally Posted by vindicator View Post
    They still are not real. I know for a fact that the US military KNOWS the election was stolen by ACORN and that Osambo IS NOT a citizen of the US. They do not know what to do and the top dogs are waiting for the legal system to work, which it seems it is not...
    A better way to ensure the future survival of America & presidency is make sure those running for the U.S. president to have all these features (besides all the existing requirements already put in place):

1) A clean criminal history. (All niggers are criminals, so this will help screen the niggers out.)
    2) At lease a bachelor's degree in certain fields of study. (Niggers are too stupid to graduate from college, so this will also help screen the niggers out.)
    3) Must have done community service that have positively influenced a community in their hometown. (Niggers are too lazy to even work for free, so this will also help screen out niggers.)

In regards to the nigger in the Allstate commercials, I hope the nigger gets into a car accident itself and burns in hell.

I hope the fucker gets hit by an Allstate insured motorist,gets gimped up and has to go through a year or more of litigation just to get a few pennies of compensation out them just like the rest of us have to.

A search on people who hate Allstate and it's nigger spokeshole is what led me to this site to begin with.

Some good reading. http://www.allstateinsurancesucks.com/

Nigger insurance for niggers and nigger lovers!

Never buy anything from niggers!