Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Guess how much a nigger slave costs today?

I was reading this article form the website "Listverse". It was an article about slavery.

Taken directly from it. "The average slave today costs around $90 – whereas in the past they cost upwards of $40,000 (in today’s money)."

http://listverse.com/2009/01/14/10-f...about-slavery/

Niggers have actually gone down in worth. You can buy a niggers life now with money you get from your grandmother for your birthday.

$90 beaucoup money.

$9 each.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST - NO MESSING AROUND

Liberalism is a dangerous religious cult.

I agree, if I payed 90 bucks for a buck I would feel so ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by psyco View Post
    You can buy a niggers life now with money you get from your grandmother for your birthday.
    GUIDE TO FINDING A NIGGER-FREE PLACE TO LIVE: FIND OUT WHERE THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF LIBERAL NIGGERLOVERS EXISTS IN YOUR AREA, AND MOVE INTO THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD. THIS NEIGHBORHOOD WILL BE VERY SAFE, AS LIBERALS REFUSE TO LIVE ANYWHERE WITHIN 100 MILES OF NIGGERS. IRONIC, HUH?

Funny to think that people used to pay for things.

I've heard that the rough annual cost of housing a prison inmate is about $60,000 per year, so when niggers are sent to NU it's the human taxpayers that have to work to keep it alive. Add to that the truckloads of additional tax dollars spent on giving niggers foo stamps, niglet support payments, helff care, "apefirmative action" education and all the other "gibs me dats", and it makes you wonder who the slaves really have been the past 50 or 60 years...
    When, long ago, the gods created Earth. In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
    The beasts for lesser parts were next designed; Yet were they too remote from humankind.
    To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man, th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
    A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure, filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

- H.P. Lovecraft - "On the Creation of Niggers" (1912)

I wouldn't give for some worthless nigger. The only thing they will get from me is some bullet shaped lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coonmander-in-Chief View Post
    I've heard that the rough annual cost of housing a prison inmate is about $60,000 per year, so when niggers are sent to NU it's the human taxpayers that have to work to keep it alive. Add to that the truckloads of additional tax dollars spent on giving niggers foo stamps, niglet support payments, helff care, "apefirmative action" education and all the other "gibs me dats", and it makes you wonder who the slaves really have been the past 50 or 60 years...
    How much was spent since the 60's? One billion? Trillion? On trying to "upgrade" Nogs. People just don't get that with all that money being spent, we could easily find a better, more..permanent solution. I suggest shipping them off somewhere. We could already own the nigger race by now if it wasn't for people being fed the whole "equality" garbage.

We should buy some and send them on a boat trip
    "The Romans never allowed a trouble spot to remain simply to avoid going to war over it, because they knew that wars don't just go away, they are only postponed to someone else's advantage." - N. Machiavelli

"I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, German to my horse, but I don't speak with niggers." - Charles V, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire

So if there are about 30,000,000 niggers in the U.S. and we change the law back to the way it was, at about 100 bucks a nigger we could buy them all for about 3 billion dollars. Then instead of foreign aid we could just give them our slave niggers to work for them. Really?????? For the price of one stealth bomber we could be nigger free. Really?????? The total value of all the niggers in America is just one airplane????? Really????? Oh man, we really gotta think about this. Although the airplane in reality is worth more than all the niggers combined, I would take the loss to be nigger free.