+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fedup

Default Kim Kardashian engaged

BLECH! Can you imagine marrying someone who millions of people have seen fornicating with a 'boon, including letting the 'boon pee on her head?

I could easily see myself being single forever if that was my only alternative.

I was worried that maybe a human guy was making the mistake of marrying her. But I looked up who she was engaged to, and it's a guy named Kris Humphries. At first glance he ALMOST looks like he is human, but it turns out his mom is a coalburner and his pappy is a nigger. So it's just a nigger marrying Koon Kardashian. They were made for each other.
    GUIDE TO FINDING A NIGGER-FREE PLACE TO LIVE: FIND OUT WHERE THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF LIBERAL NIGGERLOVERS EXISTS IN YOUR AREA, AND MOVE INTO THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD. THIS NEIGHBORHOOD WILL BE VERY SAFE, AS LIBERALS REFUSE TO LIVE ANYWHERE WITHIN 100 MILES OF NIGGERS. IRONIC, HUH?

Uncle Tom

Her fiance is a human basset ball playa.

Who gives a rat's ass about the degenerate Coaldashian whores?

Liberalism is a dangerous religious cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallóglaigh View Post
    Seconded.
    No Pets for subhuman niggers!

[Today 06:46 PM] ScuzeMeSuh : fuckin YT
    [Today 06:46 PM] ScuzeMeSuh : always tryin to muh rope a nigga

8c{|}

Lieutenant

Agreed. A family that contributes nothing relevant. This is a second-class citizen who is only famous for fucking niggers... all her sugar daddies have been black, so it's about as significant to most of us as a stranded nigger on the highway...

Polar Bear

No shit.............kim "Korn-Hole" kardashian is a Koal-burning Slut....I NEVER saw what the big draw to her was.....my first impression was she looked like a Greasy Whore

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sambo View Post
    Agreed. A family that contributes nothing relevant. This is a second-class citizen who is only famous for fucking niggers... all her sugar daddies have been black, so it's about as significant to most of us as a stranded nigger on the highway...
    That made my day. Reminds me of a joke I was told as a kid:

What do you call a Nigger hitch hiking?

Fucked.
    "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery---then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." ---Reverend Jesse Jackson, speaking at the PUSH convention in 1993.

Fedup

Default Sadly

'Who gives a rat's ass about the degenerate Coaldashian whores?'

I do in the sense I know they will reproduce. Contributing in their own small way to our decline.

Question: Why did the bakkaball half rican pony up $2 Million for an engagement ring?
    Answer: He saw the Ray J deep throating video and couldn't let Kim get away.