Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Where the hell did those dirty niggers come from?

That's the question that's been bugging me for ages. Did they exist before us and we descended from them like they all keep saying, or did some dirty bastard fuck a chimp and father a Humanzee??

I don't wanna be a descendant of a dirty, diseased, nigger. It's bad enough I'm surrounded by them and forced to feel like I have to stay in my house just to avoid seeing them. I can still always hear and smell them though, and what's with that fuckin' music??? But that's a topic for another day.
    I can't believe I used to be friends with them...
    I only ever met one useful spade...

I used it to dig my garden... Rule Britannia!
    Long Live Chimpout!
    "...truth is hate to those who hate truth" - Out Of Detroit. Apr 2011

I look at the origins of all "people" as being a tree. While humans are the trunk of the tree that has been used as home to many creatures, and to create beautiful homes, ships, furniture, etc., niggers are the one deformed, diseased branch of the tree that has fallen off, rotted, and subsequently infected the tree as a whole as it laid at the base of the tree, spreading it's previously localized diseases to the rest of the tree through the soil that is diversity.
    (I should mention I'm pretty drunk, but I still maintain that what I said makes a lot of sense)
    GUIDE TO FINDING A NIGGER-FREE PLACE TO LIVE: FIND OUT WHERE THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF LIBERAL NIGGERLOVERS EXISTS IN YOUR AREA, AND MOVE INTO THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD. THIS NEIGHBORHOOD WILL BE VERY SAFE, AS LIBERALS REFUSE TO LIVE ANYWHERE WITHIN 100 MILES OF NIGGERS. IRONIC, HUH?

Quote Originally Posted by KRACKER_BACKER View Post
    I look at the origins of all "people" as being a tree. While humans are the trunk of the tree that has been used as home to many creatures, and to create beautiful homes, ships, furniture, etc., niggers are the one deformed, diseased branch of the tree that has fallen off, rotted, and subsequently infected the tree as a whole as it laid at the base of the tree, spreading it's previously localized diseases to the rest of the tree through the soil that is diversity.
    (I should mention I'm pretty drunk, but I still maintain that what I said makes a lot of sense)
    That's a damn fine statement and definitely a good way to look at things. I was born ginger (luckily it faded) so I'm sure I'm all white
    I'm not entirely sober myself, but it's 7am now so it's wearing off

Long Live Chimpout!

We SADLY have a common ancestor, which is evident by the fact that it is possible to breed with them. It really depends on which theory you use. If you believe in the "Out of Africa" theory they are the "humans" left behind by our ancestors. That makes them our "stupid uncles/aunts" in terms of genetics. You can also believe that our common ancestor spread throughout the world (not necessarily from Apefrica) and there evolved into proto-Europeans, proto-Asians and so on. They would later evolve into "actual Europeans" (possibly by mixing with other races) and proto-Asians would split into several categories. That theory would make them our "retarded cousins" in terms of genetics. There are probably more theories, but all of them agree that niggers are more primitive in terms of genetics. They never had to think or evolve like Europeans had to during the Ice Age.
    "The Romans never allowed a trouble spot to remain simply to avoid going to war over it, because they knew that wars don't just go away, they are only postponed to someone else's advantage." - N. Machiavelli

"I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, German to my horse, but I don't speak with niggers." - Charles V, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire

Humans left Africa about 60,000 years ago. The niggers, chimpanzees and gorillas stayed behind.
    Once you go black, humans don't want you back.

Niggers are the the offspring of neanderthals, while Humans are the offspring of Homo Sapiens. While us homo sapiens went and decided to actualy make ourselves better off, the niggers just rode on our coattails like some nasty infection that you cannot seem to get rid of. To make matters worse it is a fluke that they can mate with humans. Damn god or some higher beign screwed that one up.

Quote Originally Posted by LiverLipper View Post
    You have the human family tree with its many strong branches, nearby, in the shade, grows a parasitic weed, that is the nigger fambly growth.
    This is my favourite one so far. It's almost poetic

Long Live Chimpout!

The human family is like a mighty oak full of life and wisdom.
    Next to it is the lowly nigger pine full of pine beetles waiting to be cut down.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMouseSEC View Post
    Niggers are the the offspring of neanderthals, while Humans are the offspring of Homo Sapiens. While us homo sapiens went and decided to actualy make ourselves better off, the niggers just rode on our coattails like some nasty infection that you cannot seem to get rid of. To make matters worse it is a fluke that they can mate with humans. Damn god or some higher beign screwed that one up.
    My theory also involves neanderthals.

As we know humans an neanderthals inhabited the earth simultaneously but, as a result of being too stupid to develope social and trade networks as humans did, progressive ice ages left the neanderthals more and more isolated resulting in their extinction.

It is also known that some humans inter-bred with neanderthals . I believe niggers are the result of this unholy unison.

That would explain why, just like the neanderthal half of their ancestory they cannot exist without YT holding their hand every step of the way and that their only solution to problem solving is aggression, violence and gibs muh!

Just my but it seems a valid theory to me.
    Hate is such a strong word, I like niggers, I think every home should have one.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGum View Post
    My theory also involves neanderthals.

As we know humans an neanderthals inhabited the earth simultaneously but, as a result of being too stupid to develope social and trade networks as humans did, progressive ice ages left the neanderthals more and more isolated resulting in their extinction.

It is also known that some humans inter-bred with neanderthals . I believe niggers are the result of this unholy unison.

That would explain why, just like the neanderthal half of their ancestory they cannot exist without YT holding their hand every step of the way and that their only solution to problem solving is aggression, violence and gibs muh!

Just my but it seems a valid theory to me.
    That actually makes a lot of sense, but it's not very kind to neanderthals

I bet they were a lot more tolerable than these fuckin' jungle bunnies. The attitude I see when I'm delivering around the country... You get to know who the good customers are. I've had tips from whites, asians & rich, polite, educated arabs, but never from a nigger and they don't even say thanks! Even when I carry a quarter ton of flat-pack furniture up 8 flights of stairs because the lift's out, there's no thanks and no help. They just stand there and watch you work yourself to death because it makes them feel powerful, as if I was there little YT slave. Equality? Yeah right.
    I'm not allowed to post what I'd really like to do to them... (I've already been warned )

Long Live Chimpout!