Default obama disses Donald Trump in front of a live audience full of libtards

The audacity of this fucking nigger!!!! Our country is in the shitter, many Americans are out of work, people are loosing their homes left and right, and obama spends his time joking and smiling and persecuting those who question him. He is slowly but surely turning into a dictator (dictators make sure anyone who questions them are humilated and silenced and made a spectacle of) I can't wait for this nigger to fall from off of his high horse in 2012. I think that obama has been playing politics with his so called 'birth certificate', using it to leer the Republican party into a trap in order to discredit them. Whether his 'birth ciertificate' is real or fake is not going to matter any more; this fucking blue gum is very nefarious and deceptive. Seeing a room filled with liberal jack offs who don't experience the same problems that the rest of us now experience and worship this foul ape makes me fucking sick. obama has made Trump into a laughing stock. Trump is a much smarter and better man that osombo will ever be (and osombo is not a man anyway, because he is not human). When the entire U.S resembles Detroit, will these libtards be laughing then? But I guess as long as they're taken care of and well off, why the hell should they care anyway, right?

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/oba...st/1901373542/
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

Officer

I fucking hate Obama. I hope Trump uses his $ and goes full bore attack on his monkey ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
    I fucking hate Obama. I hope Trump uses his $ and goes full bore attack on his monkey ass.
    Trump may wanna reconsider running now, since I think obama used his burf certificate issue to discredit the D man. obama will paint Trump out to be a racist and will run with that till the bitter end. Trump should just absorb all the fire from the democrat campain and quitely (very quietly) suppport whoever is running against blue gums. What the republicans need is a young and handsome runner to go against obama, someone that appeals to the young, non nigger minorities, and especially single females. The perfect republican candidate would be a white hispanic male (for those of you who are just fucking stupid, yes there are white hispanic people in this country) running with another young, but slightly older, white anglo male. They should also be pro-abortion and pro womens rights; I doubt being pro abortion & pro womens rights would lose any republican votes. This would demolish that muslim peice of shit in the white house. It's time for the republican party to change a few of their stances on certain issues. 2
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

I actually watched this on Danish "news". Of course the idiots said that it was totally proven that Onigger is a natural born citizen. Some of the comments on the internet article are horrible..

Trump may wanna reconsider running now, since I think obama used his burf certificate issue to discredit the D man. obama will paint Trump out to be a racist and will run with that till the bitter end.
    Give Trump a few days and he will prove that it is fake. There are so many things that also makes the whole "Obama story" unrealistic. There is plenty of meat left and Onigger won't win by calling his opponent "racist".

The perfect republican candidate would be a white hispanic male (for those of you who are just fucking stupid, yes there are white hispanic people in this country) running with another young, but slightly older, white anglo male. They should also be pro-abortion and pro womens rights; I doubt being pro abortion & pro womens rights would lose any republican votes.
    That approach would only alienate the traditional voters. Other people would also see it as a way of giving in to the "elect a minority" shit that seems to be "hip" in the West. The Republicans can't afford to be split in the next election.
    "The Romans never allowed a trouble spot to remain simply to avoid going to war over it, because they knew that wars don't just go away, they are only postponed to someone else's advantage." - N. Machiavelli

"I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, German to my horse, but I don't speak with niggers." - Charles V, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire