Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1

    Default Why do niggers always smoke blunts?

    Every time Im in line behind a spook in the gas station or corner store they are buying a niggar or blunt wrapper. Whenever I passed a tribe of niggers in school I always smell the stench of niggers and blunt smoke.

    Why are they so fascinated with smoking blunts vs a joint made with high quality rolling paper?
    It costs $45000 to jail a nigger PER YEAR.
    A one way ticket to Nairobi costs less than $2000!!!

  2. #2

    Default

    Because some nigger in a rap video smoked a blunt 20 years ago. And niggers do whatever they see in rap videos. A nigger in a rap video could shit in his hand and rub it on his face and in 2 weeks every teenaper in the country would be doing the same thing.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nigaroo View Post
    Every time Im in line behind a spook in the gas station or corner store they are buying a niggar or blunt wrapper. Whenever I passed a tribe of niggers in school I always smell the stench of niggers and blunt smoke.

    Why are they so fascinated with smoking blunts vs a joint made with high quality rolling paper?
    Because niggers smoke seedy shitty dirt weed bought in bulk. One ounce of shit weed = two grams high grade medical pot.
    They need massive quantities to catch a buzz do to the niggers primitive nature and nervous system.
    They see rappers do it so monkey see monkey do.
    They think by smoking a blunt in public it will somehow pass for a cigar.
    They smoke in public which is stupid, then they complain about how racist it is that they get caught.
    They cannot get a medical marijuana card so cannot get potent weed. Too much effort and paperwork involved.
    They are too lazy to grow. Too much effort in growing and nurturing something. Patience is not a niggers strong point.

    Remember they also mix blunts with embalming fluid *Sherm*, Brake fluid, WINDEX, PCP, Crack and no doubt some nigger somewhere puts
    jenkem in the blunt.

    In short, niggers are dumb.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD NIGGER STORAGE View Post
    Because some nigger in a rap video smoked a blunt 20 years ago. And niggers do whatever they see in rap videos. A nigger in a rap video could shit in his hand and rub it on his face and in 2 weeks every teenaper in the country would be doing the same thing.
    But why do the cRappers do it?
    It costs $45000 to jail a nigger PER YEAR.
    A one way ticket to Nairobi costs less than $2000!!!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nigaroo View Post
    But why do the cRappers do it?
    Why do niggers buy a roll of toilet paper for a dollar instead of a four roll pack for two fifty?
    Why do niggers buy two single cigarettes for a dollar instead of buying a pack of roll-your-owns for three dollars or a cheap pack for five dollars?

    Niggers are reactionary sight based emotional creatures with zero original thoughts. They live for instant gratification only.
    Somewhere a nigger witnessed some human stoner's roll weed in a cigar and niggers picked up on it.

    Who knows.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Why do niggers buy a roll of toilet paper for a dollar instead of a four roll pack for two fifty?
    Why do niggers buy two single cigarettes for a dollar instead of buying a pack of roll-your-owns for three dollars or a cheap pack for five dollars?

    Niggers are reactionary sight based emotional creatures with zero original thoughts. They live for instant gratification only.
    Somewhere a nigger witnessed some human stoner's roll weed in a cigar and niggers picked up on it.

    Who knows.
    but a pack of rolling papers actually costs less than a blunt so they can actually save money this time instead of spending 1/3rd of the price for 1/20th of the product.

    i guess its part of the nigger 'culcha' to defy logic whenever possible.
    It costs $45000 to jail a nigger PER YEAR.
    A one way ticket to Nairobi costs less than $2000!!!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nigaroo View Post
    but a pack of rolling papers actually costs less than a blunt so they can actually save money this time instead of spending 1/3rd of the price for 1/20th of the product.

    i guess its part of the nigger 'culcha' to defy logic whenever possible.
    A pack of RYO tobacco for three dollars or a full pack for five dollars using a coupon vs two single Newport's for a dollar. In a niggers mind that makes sense.

  8. #8

    Default

    Niggers smoke them because they are stupid enough to think that no one will notice or realize is pot. hat niggers fail to understand is that everyone already knows that they are smoking it based on nigger culta and the fact that you can smell from ten miles away.
    Beware of the nigger beast, for he will multiply in great numbers. He will make a wasteland of his home and yours, drive him back into the jungle where he belongs.


    Niggers are like locusts. They swarm into an area, destroy it then move on to the next one. If only there were a DDT like spray that could be used on them to kill off the infestation.

  9. #9

    Default

    One day I was at the zoo and picked my nose.

    I looked over at the monkey cages and they all were picking their noses too.


    Coincidence?

  10. #10
    Major
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Waterbury CT.
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Being an Ex-Pot smoker, I never used Blunts to smoke my weed, I enjoyed the natural taste and smell. Blunt raps ruin everything enjoyable about smoking the substance, it over powered the taste and smell and replaced it with a shitty cigar taste and smell. Only Nigger weed needed something to make it some what tolerable. Then again I NEVER bought weed from a Nigger, Niggers always had brown, shitty tasting, stem filled, head ache inducing shit weed. I smoked Nigger weed from a friend once and never again.

    Smoking weed rolled in a Blunt is a complete Nigger thing, Rappers do it, and we all know Nigger see Nigger do.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Chimpout.com vBulletin skin by CompletevB.com.