Default Niggers in Russia

I've been reading about Russia lately and one thing consistently keeps popping out at me - I can't find any pictures featuring the nigger? Google images of Russian military - you'll be hard pressed to find a nigger, same with Russia's space program, military academies, police force, firefighters, etc.

No niggers!

Here's what Answers.com said about niggers in Russia: Generally they are not viewed with much benevolence......Nowadays people with darker shade of skin are favorite targets of Russian skinheads attacks, etc, etc, etc. From everything I've read - niggers and especially niggershines are not tolerated by the Red Leader Vladimir Putin or his citizens, I wish America would adopt this attitude towards the feral beast.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_are_bl...#ixzz1IdHrc1K2

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_are_bl...#ixzz1IdGyu2Sw

Here's Vladimir Putin - he's an ex-KGB agent (once KGB always KGB) from what I understand...I think he's the reason behind the NO policies in Russia.

Now check out any random pic of OUR military - totally fuxated with a nigger coonmander in chief to top it off....
    N.A.A.C.P. = National Association of Always Crying Primates

NEVER let an opportunity to set-up or frame a nigger go to waste!

It's my impression that Russians typically hate niggers and are more open about it than we are.

Ampersand

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I've been reading about Russia lately and one thing consistently keeps popping out at me - I can't find any pictures featuring the nigger? Google images of Russian military - you'll be hard pressed to find a nigger, same with Russia's space program, military academies, police force, firefighters, etc.

No niggers!
    For a moment there, the tone of your post suggested to me that you actually lament their absence in the Russian Armed Forces.

In a way, they've got a good point in excluding these feral beasts from the Armed Forces. If they didn't, then how for example could they shoot up Somalinigger pirates? If niggers were to be present in their navy (say), the black cunts might experience coonflicts of interests.

The fact remains that niggers are nothing in Russia. Russians are smart. Kudos!
    This color means forum staff message. No arguing.

What should you throw to a drowning nigger?
    - The rest of its fambly, of course!

...you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down...
    - William Bennett.

A nigger is a natural sociopath, they are incapable of empathy and cannot think more than a few moments into the future.
    - Justin Igger.

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post

No niggers!

Here's what Answers.com said about niggers in Russia: Generally they are not viewed with much benevolence......Nowadays people with darker shade of skin are favorite targets of Russian skinheads attacks, etc, etc, etc. From everything I've read - niggers and especially niggershines are not tolerated by the Red Leader Vladimir Putin or his citizens, I wish America would adopt this attitude towards the feral beast.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_are_bl...#ixzz1IdHrc1K2

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_are_bl...#ixzz1IdGyu2Sw

Here's Vladimir Putin - he's an ex-KGB agent (once KGB always KGB) from what I understand...I think he's the reason behind the NO policies in Russia.

Now check out any random pic of OUR military - totally fuxated with a nigger coonmander in chief to top it off....
    Putim beez a badass mufugga an' sheiiiiiiiiit! I remember a few weeks ago when this site showed pictures of downlow pansy obunghole next to Putin-Disgraceful! We need a POTUS with a powerful presence-Unlike obunghole and it's tranny wife!

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Clause View Post

Those are some fine looking legs - I mean military personnel.
    NC is going to have vist Russia more often.
    Compare them to your usual nigger bulldyke US females in the service.