Default Chimp Outs at Harlem Nigger Day Parade

I first read about this parade on Sunday and I thought, "That's odd -- a bunch of niggers and no violence?" Well, they didn't disappoint. As always, they return to their ape roots. Of course, white people with guns are referred to in the news as violent, desperate "gunmen." Niggers with guns are just cute little "knuckleheads."

[IMG]http://assets.****************/img/2008/09/24/amd_scene2.jpg[/IMG]
    A familiar scene -- responsible humans corral a herd of idle and dangerous niggers.

Dozen arrested after Nigger Day Parade in Harlem

BY ALISON GENDAR, JOE GOULD and TAMER EL-GHOBASHY
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Tuesday, September 23rd 2008, 10:52 PM

Murray/News

Cops monitor Nigger Day Parade revelers outside Lenox Lounge and Edmonds' Cafe on Lenox Ave. in Harlem on Sunday night.

Six people were wounded in four shootings in less than an hour near the parade route, cops said.

Cops made more than a dozen arrests and recovered 14 illegal firearms after Sunday's African-American Day Parade in Harlem.

"It was a crazy night," a police source said Tuesday. "People came out for a parade on a Sunday, and a bunch of knuckleheads come with guns."

Six people - including a 15-year-old girl - were wounded in four shootings in less than an hour near the parade route, cops said. None of the injuries was considered life-threatening.
    Last edited by Niggerologist; 09-24-2008 at 03:36 PM.
    Negroes are so inferior that they have no rights which whites are bound to respect.
    Chief Justice Roger Taney, Dred Scott v. Sandford, 1857.

Quote Originally Posted by Niggerologist View Post
    None of the injuries was considered life-threatening.
    Pity, that.
    "Mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen BIX NOOD cof bin dub ho muhfugga."

Chief
    A very liberal North East state, out in the sticks

Yep that sounds like NYC. About the strictest gun control laws in the country.

The hoops you got to jump through just to get a long gun. A handgun, (A permit is needed just to OWN) Very few honest people can go thought the process to get a permit, the city just plain does not allow it.

niggers on the other hand appear to have lots of pistols and use them quite often.
    Up till Tuesday November 4 2008, I thought the movie “Planet of the Apes” was based on fiction!

What did the cops expect at a afrocoon americoon day parade in harlem? A peaceful event??? LOL. Any Nigger event brings violence

Old yt had to force them guns on the niggers because they are outlawed in
    the big apple.
    Dumbfuckingnigger Should be one word.

Reminds me of the Juneteenth riots in the South every year. Celebrating emancipation from slavery by having a parade which leads to an eventual chimp out/riot. Oooooh, how I wish the common chimp out could be cured with some rope therapy.

When I lived in NYC, the fucking, worthless niggers had a 'millions for departion march in Harlem. A 1000 showed up. Even most niggers know it isn't coming.
    "Political correctness is the sullen revenge of the spiteful, intolerant, and ill-willed dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the humorlessly insincere resort of minds so mediocre that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it is the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

Tazer Technician Chief

Two days you can always depend on some good old nig on nig violence are mlk day, and juneteenth.
    NIGGER FACT: In 1934, Albert Einsteins janitor, Rastus Ignormus, published a competing "Theory of special relativity". Rastus postulated that "raping yo relatives be very special". Rastus went on to the groundbreaking "Unified Muy Dik Theory", which is considered to be the hallmark of modern rape.