+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Unregistered

its fucking all over the lace you cant get away from the beasts unless you lived underground but they move in also they need more zimmermans out there this is fucked up K mart commercials fucking nigger this nigger that every where you turn GOD DAM we got 1 nigger that lives down around the corner thats it but anywhere else its fucked up-the coon down the street around the corner is quiet as a mouse and does have a well kept home i guess hed better

Unregistered

Default Nig nogs

Growing up I was taught that we are all equals, no matter what we look like. I still believe that, but after living in a mixed neighborhood for 4 years after college I really got a dose of reality. I have found that I have a burning hatred towards NIGGERS.

Yeah, gays/mexicans/whaterever are annoying, but I can tolerate them. But there is nothing more destructive and terrifying than niggers, especially in large groups. They are RUDE, loud, stupid, never tip and act like fucking animals. It's like some hive mind of ignorance that only few of them escape. Disgusting ASSHOLES. I don't even care that a lot are on welfare just leave us normal civilized people alone. Take your subsidized housing, free food, free health care, free cell phones and stop committing violent crime. What more do these savages want from us?

Niggers are like a plague; a disease. No, they are even worse than that. Disease goes away. Cities have survived fucking nuclear bombs going off in them and recovered. A nigger infestation? Noooope.

Unregistered

We seem to forget that Liberia in West Africa was set up by the US as a place to repatriate African slaves. They all should have been sent back home where they belong. Look at what they have done with Detroit, and see what they would do to the whole country - even as one of their own, Obama, is trying to do!

NeoCon

Default Daytona Beach is completely nigger-fuxated

When I was married my wife convinced me to move her and the kids to Florida from Wisconsin because she had lived there before and loved it so much she wanted to return. She convinced me that Daytona Beach was the place to be. I started to get a hint of how fuxatd it was after I moved the family down and then went back to Wisconsin for a month to close up our old apartment. During a phone call she mentioned that she and the kids had been swimming in the apartment complex pool. "A lot of blacks", she said. Well, I got to really see how ghetto that city was when I went back down and got the kids enrolled in the closest school, which was in the nigger section of town, just three blocks west of our place-- and we lived just down the street from a marina with million-dollar boats in it. My kids went from a lily-white semi-rural school in Wisconsin to one across the street from what I presume was Section Ape housing. I'll spare y'all the details, but we could only stand seven months of that nigger shit and moved to a suburban area that is about 98% nigger-free.

Another nigger story from Daytona Beach, with a somewhat funny twist: we weren't there two weeks when our minivan got stolen out of our parking space. It was our only vehicle at the time. It was missing for so long that the insurance company gave us a check for it, and we bought another car with that and financed another minivan. The cops found the tag on another stolen car and gave it back to us, and we put it on the new minivan. Well, right before we moved away from Daytona, the niggers stole the tag off of the new minivan! So the tag got stolen twice, but we didn't get it back the second time. By the way, our old minivan was eventually found, but it was completely nigger-trashed, a write-off. It looked like it had been used as rolling crack house.

Unregistered

Default Niggers

I'm just so done. I live in Las Vegas and the niggers are everywhere. They think they're the shit just cuz they "rap" I wish that every single fucking nigger burns in hell. I'm done with this shit. And let alone a back porch baby runs our country! Wtf! The niggers are taking over and I'm sick of it! {moderated} FUCK NIGGERS! They take space up in classrooms and back talk everyone just cuz theirs is a darker skin..... FUCK THEM!
    Last edited by Tusk; 12-07-2013 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    they have ruined most of our cities.
    They have ruined the planet. The only thing worse than a nigger is a pisslamic nigger.

Default i live in a small town in Virginia

oh you have no idea how bad it is in some parts of the south!!! We had the Christmas parade here last nite, which I don't even take my children too because it is overrun with niggers who think its all about them! But they line up a few streets down frm my house and you would not believe how fucking loud and ignorant these niggers here could be I could hear them from streets away & when I went out to see what all the noise was the streets were packed with them, them seen to forget its about the kids and Not about how much free shit they can get from the floats, the parents of these inconsiderate nigger brats dont supervise them, its a damn shame I can not take my 7 year old to a parade because I don't want little niggers running over him trying to get candy or having the grown ass niggers in the parade only throwing candy to the groups of welfare niggers that they know and pretending not to see the group of white people standing there with children!!! I get so pissed off when I go anywhere in this damn town because it;s overrun with niggers with attitude thinking they are in charge of everything! Yet they wonder why I am waiting each day for my child to get off the bus and take him inside and don't all him outside to play! I take my child to the park with me or to the country to play with my nephews he's not gonna be running the streets with the nigger brats around here, they see him waiting for the bus with a juice or snack and I catch them telling him to go in the house and get them some, hello I pay for my fucking food and I aint feeding niggers who get hundreds of dollars a month from the government.

Unregistered

Default fuck all niggers

i hate niggers more than anthing! we would be much happier and safer without niggers!

Quote Originally Posted by ShitskinStomper View Post
    Ever since moving to Augusta, my world has come crashing down around me. I've never before, in my life been surround by such ignorant, savage, feral fucking beasts! Everything they do serves only to inconvenience and piss off YT and I've fucking had it! I swear to god, the next nigger that 'tsks' in my direction or tries to 'muh dick' my wife is going to be very sorry.

On another note, I've planted several cacti in my sideyard to keep our neighbors little nigger heathens out (I heard one of them crying yesterday...I guess he got stuck lol). I hope to god they complain...they violate many of our HOA's rules and I would love to tear their "fambly" apart.
    Don't give them the chance react instantly. I had the same problem in Valdosta "democratic capital of the south" and I reacted instantly, I was called racist and every other name by other whites. They soon learned the same thing. Don't put up with their shit! White people let them slide way to often, stand up slap the fuck out of them, carry on!

Unregistered

and this is exactly why I am moving to Anchorage, AK this spring.....no niggers = a happy me!