Default Why Niggers Are Unemployed

Who wants shirtless thugs with their jeans on the ground?
    Niggers claim YT is holding them back.

Would you hire this:

Yeah, I wouldn't either.....
    N.A.A.C.P. = National Association of Always Crying Primates

NEVER let an opportunity to set-up or frame a nigger go to waste!

Bixnood, Mumbling, Niggerbabble are all part of the workplace experience with these inferior creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    Also they all talk like Mush-Mouth from Fat Albert. It sends me to the moon when I hear "Can Iz hep youz" when I walk into a store.

They're unemployed because they're impossible to fire. If they suck as an employee (which most do) and you have to fire them, they claim racism, head to the EEOC, and play nigger lotto. No business owner wants to hire a litigation liability.
    "A genius has perhaps scarcely ever appeared amongst the negroes, and the standard of their morality is almost universally so low that it is beginning to be acknowledged in America that their emancipation was an act of imprudence." -Otto Weininger, Sex and Character

They are unemployed because they CHOOSE to be. Niggers can't be at a job site
    by 9 am. They don't get up til 12 pm to go to the sto fo sum potato chips (breakfast)
    and beer. Stoned by 1 pm and muh dikin by 1:10. Another reason to stay on welfare
    is that most jobs test for drug use. Niggers ain't passing any drug test. Gnomesayin...