Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default niggers everywhere!

so im trying to watch tv tonight and every commercial has fucking niggers! i cant take it! every channel! its just like the murder rate 13% of the population(niggers) commits 50% of all murders. tv is the same 13%(niggers) gets at least 50% of tv. i am so sick of shit skins on tv! AAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! we are being force feed niggers! i know its an effort to brainwash humans into thinking niggers are human. well fuck you niggers cause you are not human you are toxic waste

This is why I watch a lot of TCM. Not too many groids in old movies.

Quote Originally Posted by padraig View Post
    thats true

I salute the inventer of the remote control for I can always click to some other channel.

However it doesnt help when every channel, show, commercial has a nig.
    :(

very true, very true...

I saw a movie a few days ago, The Prophecy.. Not bad, I liked it, and I really liked not seeing a single nigger on tv for 2 hours...
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    very true, very true...

I saw a movie a few days ago, The Prophecy.. Not bad, I liked it, and I really liked not seeing a single nigger on tv for 2 hours...
    The Prophecy with Christopher Walken? The angel war movie?
    Those rock.

...and the groids that are in those movies are usually tap dancing or shoe shining. TCM doesn't edit or censor scenes either unlike AMC (they will cut all "racist" or black face or any scene deemed offensive). AMC SUCKS!!! TCM RULES!!!
    "With a lot of blacks, there's quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can't all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people." - John Wayne, 1971

World Free of Niggers

Default True...

And even when there is one, it's always a porter or a janitor or a tap-dancing clown or a bum or a slave...the truth, not magical, phony niggers like today.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    The Prophecy with Christopher Walken? The angel war movie?
    Those rock.
    Yea, I've never seen it... I liked it... apparently there's a 2nd one, it is good?
    "there ain't nothing pleasant bout being fucked in the ass..." - Luther Spells

Major

Weight Watchers or whatever the weight loss commercial with that screaming nigger Jennifer Hudson is wearing me out. I have to mute the TV since just hearing it scream what it believes to be a song just makes me bristle.
    They seem to play it every five minutes.
    My wife automatically mutes when she sees the commercial start, knowing I will spew out a tantrum of comments about that fat nigger.