Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Nigger Demands Chocolate Milk Justice

This actually happened a few years back but I’m new to Chimpout so here it is.

My wife and I were at Wal-Mart around 2:00am and were waiting in the checkout line behind some middle aged Cosby-looking nigger. When it reached the cashier, it held up a 90% empty gallon of chocolate milk, claimed it was rotten, and demanded a refund.

The human cashier looked at it like it was crazy and timidly asked the obvious: “then why did you drink 90% of it?”. The nigger became irate and claimed it didn’t realize it was rotten until that point. It asked once more for a refund. The cashier was visibly annoyed by the nigger’s bullshit and told it she’d need to get a manager.

The manager arrived and immediately asked the same exact question to which the nigger repeated his answer. The manager tried to humor the ape by actually offering it a refund, and like clockwork, the nigger ‘flibdascrib’ on her just to be an aggravating nigger.

“Aw naw dis aint really bout no refund. Iss about the principa the whole thang. I shun hafta be drankin rotten milk n sheeut”

She asked: “Well sir. What exactly can we do for you then? Would you like a new chocolate milk?”

“naw fuck that. Dat shits prolly rotten too. I’m just trawna bring this shit to yall attintchin because it aint right yall be sellin rotten milk to people”

The manager then checked the expiration date on the jug and told the nigger it wasn’t even expired. The nigger just shrugged at this mountain of reasoning that had been leveled against it and continued standing there indignantly while the manager discussed the situation privately with the cashier. The manager then asked the nigger to accompany to her the milk section - probably to give it 10 jugs of milk - and I proceeded to checkout while the dozen or so humans that had gathered around this niggerific spectacle dispersed. The cashier looked at me as if to say “what a god damn stupid nigger”, rung my shit up, and I left.

------------------------------------------------------

I fancy myself a nigropsychologist but I’m totally baffled by this nigger’s simian reasoning. What would possess an old nigger to waste time and gas driving to Wal-Mart at 2:00am just to start shit over a $2 Jug of chocolate milk? It’s like it was just holding out for the highest ‘gibs muh dat’ offer someone would make it.. but still...

Default Shoudda-said

Well NIGGER...PHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

OFF!!!!

To say niggers are animals is an insult to animals. To say niggers are excrement is an insult to excrement. Nigger filth is infinite!

Major

Wait.....wait, you guys aren't looking at the big picture here. It's milk to you and I but to a nigger it's a much needed transfusion. How else can they keep that shitty color ??
    Dat choco milk be fo med-is-nill poe-pusses, no-wha-imsayn.

Back in the days of the cotton fields these niggers would have killed each
    other to "git som dat rotstin choklate mil"......gnomesayin...

I saw a nigger pull this exact same shit when I worked at a retail store. The customer service employee told the nigger he had drank almost all the milk, and in so many words told the nigger to fuck off. The nigger demanded a manager, and of course the manager placated the nigger by giving it a refund
    GUIDE TO FINDING A NIGGER-FREE PLACE TO LIVE: FIND OUT WHERE THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF LIBERAL NIGGERLOVERS EXISTS IN YOUR AREA, AND MOVE INTO THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD. THIS NEIGHBORHOOD WILL BE VERY SAFE, AS LIBERALS REFUSE TO LIVE ANYWHERE WITHIN 100 MILES OF NIGGERS. IRONIC, HUH?

Officer
    Memphis... So sad to see it burn by niggers

Niggers act like they're some type of medieval queen or king... One damn thing wrong and they complain and never shut the hell up about something that doesn't even matter. But their to retarded to be civilized anyways. What can we do about it besides send them back to africa? We can't just keep gibbing dem free stuf n sheeit. Thanks to them we have a nice fucked up economy.(Their a big part of it.) Great job niggers...
    And finally... Black Jebus had spoken... "Let der be death fo da YT dat beez takin da supa powahs and peerahmyds from da black rayce n sheeit!"

Cotton Gin - "When a nigger is enraged the Boons/Bucks(hers/his) nostrils get even bigger, their eyes get yellower and start to expand, steam blows from their noses and they go ape which is when they start to climb trees and swing from vine to vine as they release horrifying chimpanzee screaches."

Cotton Gin - "Niggers put the ape in rape!"

If there is anyway a nigger can get something for free, then you can bet they will try, even if its the most ludicrous, outrageous, absolutely childish logic they can apply. If every human would see through this front, and flatly and quickly refuse anything to a nigger grabbing for some handout, this shit would stop. Let them cry discrimination, or threaten, or even chimpout. It usually results in them leaving in handcuffs anyway.

The look a on a nigger's face is absolutely priceless when you simply say no without any explanation or reason. No details, no beating around the bush, no maybes, just a flat "NO" and you can head off so much TNB. When niggers threaten their "lawyah" I look them directly in the eye and reply "I have one too and I pay him a lot of money to stay on retainer."
    There is only one thing on this earth I hate worse than niggers. That is their defense attorneys.

Quote Originally Posted by LiverLipper View Post
    Attempted nigger lotto
    yep

Chief
    Southern born,Southern bred, and when I"m gone I'll be By God Southern Dead!

Stupid nigger probably kept the milk in a cabinet instead of the fridge. A friend of mine who works in a county jail told me the sheboon inmates wouldn't immediately drink their milk when it was served with meals. They'd leave it sitting until it was room temp then drink it.
    Black on white crime: Watch this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg38r...eature=related

You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

I didn't think niggers drank milk. I've only ever seen them drink liquor, fruit drank or some type of pop.