Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Get Off Welfare Niggers- An Editorial From Texas

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald in Waco, TX on 11/18/10

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good.”

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND while you are on Government subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Government welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.
    "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery---then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." ---Reverend Jesse Jackson, speaking at the PUSH convention in 1993.

That's right! Our ancestors pulled themselves up by the bootstraps and EARNED their money.

You receive money, it should be earned, unless it's a gift from a friend or relative--and even then a "thank you" is in order!

Default Welfare, Texas Style

CC, I agreed with everything in the editorial, except what's quoted.
    The government should automatically remove welfare recipients from voting rolls, instead of a voluntary removal.

Quote Originally Posted by Castigated Clairvoyant View Post
    You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Government welfare check.

Captain

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good.”

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND while you are on Government subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Government welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

I'm not a racist.I see many human ethnicities having great works. The Aryan white people, Middle Eastern people, Asian people, Mediterranean people, Indian People, Native American people, all these people have great works of art, culture and craftsmanship even in the face of terror,oppression and death.

It's the niggers which accomplished ASS NOTHING despite all the "gibs me dat" welfare.NIGGERS ARE NOT PEOPLE

Chief

Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.
    libtards don't really have any decency, plus they want to spend your money anyways. They want you to finance niggers and them too. Niggers are just leaches, no argument will stop them from Gibs Me Dat, it's like trying to convince them that they should stop being niggers.
    Anthropomorphism an·thro·po·mor·phism (ān'thrə-pə-môr'fĭz'əm)
    n. Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to non-human creatures and beings, animals.

Sergeant

Default we can only wish

whoever wrote this is a true genius.if this were to happen tomorrow it would not be soon enough for me and about 95 % of the people i know. we can only wish.

The food stamp part is the best. During my brief stint as an assistant manager at a low cost grocery chain, I could only watch in horror as every nigger in the store would load up their carts with all the worst kind of junk food to feed their niglets: soda, candy, cookies, chips...your tax dollars hard at work.
    Last edited by RECALL_NIGGERS; 01-26-2011 at 04:37 AM. Reason: grammar
    RECALL JEMAL

"Most whites are pitiful in their blatant nigger worship and desire to appease the beast...Nowadays YT applauds while niggers fuck his women and calls those of us that don't degrade ourselves in abject nigger adoration 'racist'." - ANH

There is not a truth existing which I fear or would wish unknown to the whole world. - Thomas Jefferson

Its just plain common sense.
    When did this country lose sight of that? Sometimes I try to convince myself that this isn't really happening here, that its all just a bad dream and I just live in denial.

How can there be so many self loathing humans out there to let this happen?
    I blame the fucking hippies and nothing is going to change until that whole generation dies off!
    "With a lot of blacks, there's quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can't all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people." - John Wayne, 1971

common sense and reason , it beez racis and shiiiete

There was a reason why only white male landowners could originally vote. I support women's suffrage, but I don't support nigger suffrage. Niggers just vote for whoever is going to give them more gibs muh dat. They have no concept of budget deficits, national debt, or where their gibs muh dat comes from. They just know that if they don't get any money for food stamps, heating assistance, or other bullshit, they're going to start rioting. Then they destroy their own neighborhoods and YT has to pay to fix the niggervilles. Shit, they can't even balance a checkbook. If they can't manage to pay for necessities like food, clothing, and shelter, (but oddly find money for TV's, Xbox, and rims) how does anyone expect them to comprehend the complexities of a government budget and make an informed choice as to who will represent them?