Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21

    Default

    The way the world ganged up on white South Africa (and white Rhodesia) during apartheid was disgusting. Look at them now. White South Africa had developed a fully functional nuclear weapons program but made the mistake of dismantling it. They should have stuck to their guns and never let the niggers take over. Nobody fucks with a nuclear power. Especially for the sake of niggers. They had also amassed stocks of chemical and bio weapons in order to deal with their uppity niggers if push came to shove. Mandela was a terrorist plain and simple; found with a boot full of explosives in his car. White South Africa should have defended the Veld with all the weapons at it's disposal. If it was such a shitty place to live for niggers then why did they have a problem keeping their borders secure from other niggers coming in? Surely, if life was so great in the rest of NiggaApefreaka then their niggers would have been leaving in droves? They were'nt because it wasn't. White South Africa became over run with niggers from other parts of Africa because the living standards for niggers in White South Africa were far higher than in the rest of Africa. Now, look at them.

  2. #22
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    213

    Default

    This scenario seems most likely, many say aids is because of human on human homosexuality. I disagree, it is from nigger raping monkey's of both genders. The virus spread to humans because many humans burned coal/drilled oil. The virus mutated from being able to effect niggers to being able to effect niggers and humans. I am glad that aids exists it is a virus that rids the Earth of some of those parasitic coons. I just wish it would kill them quicker.

    The reason more gays have it is because gays are more promiscuous. I doubt many lesbians have aids, unless it is a coalburner lesbian, a nigger sow would find way to give her aids. How do lesbians have sex anyway?

  3. #23
    Officer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Deep South....Louisiana
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EYEHATECOONS View Post
    This scenario seems most likely, many say aids is because of human on human homosexuality. I disagree, it is from nigger raping monkey's of both genders. The virus spread to humans because many humans burned coal/drilled oil. The virus mutated from being able to effect niggers to being able to effect niggers and humans. I am glad that aids exists it is a virus that rids the Earth of some of those parasitic coons. I just wish it would kill them quicker.

    The reason more gays have it is because gays are more promiscuous. I doubt many lesbians have aids, unless it is a coalburner lesbian, a nigger sow would find way to give her aids. How do lesbians have sex anyway?
    nigger lezbos can spread it when they rub their coochies together. you get aids from the transfer of body fluids. since most niggers have diseases that cause OOZING, there is your answer!
    (ewwwww nasty ass sows)

  4. #24
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BayouSouth View Post
    nigger lezbos can spread it when they rub their coochies together. you get aids from the transfer of body fluids. since most niggers have diseases that cause OOZING, there is your answer!
    (ewwwww nasty ass sows)

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    I think that AIDS became a defense mechanism with the monkey, since it couldn't fight off "Muh dik" it needed something.
    If niggers continue to fuck monkeys or apes, that can very well happen. A virus can easily mutate and transferred into humans, unfortunately, niggers can fuck with humans and thus pass that mutation onto other humans.

  6. #26
    World Free of Niggers
    Guest

    Default Common knowledge...

    I thought it was common knowledge and an accepted fact that niggers copulating with monkeys was the start of the HIV virus. Only nigger-lovers and libtards think HIV came from some other source.

  7. #27
    Captain
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DAS GERMANIA, ICH LIEBE BOCKWURST
    Posts
    690

    Default

    I'll be the devil's advocate. Monkeys could bite niggers, nigger survives, shit unfolds.

    Usually when niggers survive(not made good), nothing good happens.

    Anyhow, AIDS is a bad joke of nature saying "FUCK YOU" to modern medicine.
    I'm not a racist.I see many human ethnicities having great works. The Aryan white people, Middle Eastern people, Asian people, Mediterranean people, Indian People, Native American people, all these people have great works of art, culture and craftsmanship even in the face of terror,oppression and death.

    It's the niggers which accomplished ASS NOTHING despite all the "gibs me dat" welfare.NIGGERS ARE NOT PEOPLE

  8. #28

    Default

    that article was interesting...didnt know that

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ANH View Post
    I just wish AIDS would evolve into a much faster and more efficient nigger killer. They hang on for years like that fucking Magic Johnson.
    Give it time and the new AIDS will make Ebola look tame in comparison.

  10. #30
    Captain
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Johnson View Post
    Of course Niggers having sex with monkeys isn't quite as far-fetched as it sounds.... Niggers are basically a morph ape anyway - something that imitates Humans, but isn't Human.

    So what are they? Niggers are basically an upright ape. An ape having sex with a monkey isn't nearly as far a leap into depravity as a Human having sex with a monkey. Hell, a Nigger having sex with rented furniture, or even a dead body isn't all that far-fetched....they are nothing more than animals plain and simple!

    ^%$# Niggers!

    Doc
    I agree and I'll add that it's less far-fetched than a human fucking a nigger, in my opinion. I seriously cannot understand anyone wanting to ever have sex with a nigger. It seems more natural for nigger/monkey sex than nigger/human sex. I'm not even joking.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Chimpout.com vBulletin skin by CompletevB.com.