Default Jive Rappin Niggers

Here I am walking with my two sons this morning headed to the store. Along comes a weird ass baggy pants nigger with a weird fur hat with ear flaps flapping in the wind while screaming out some rap crap with hostility in its voice. Basically it went like this. " Eyes gonna F*** ya, mah broder gonna F*** mah sista, my mama F*** mah broda, mah Uncle F*** my antee," and on and on it went.

Good Lord! I didn't know what to expect. My sons made sure that one was on each side of me for protection and I had my hand on my protection in my pocket also. Then coming back there was a group of six nigger punks doing the same thing on the other side of the street. One was screaming. "Yo dis me nigga", blah blah blah and all six were belching out this muh dik rap crap BS while trying to act bad ass and intimidating with their funky monkey hop jive walk.

This isn't the first time I've seen and heard this crap since living here, so this must be very common amongst the nigger populace. That's all niggers have on their minds besides committing crimes, is muh dik even in their crap rap. And what the hell is this hopping walk crap they do? Do they have frickin springs in the soles of their shoes, or what??? Is this a learned walk, or just part of their monkey DNA??

It never fails to amaze me the ignorance and audacity of a nigger. Their race is breeding and spreading like a vile parasitic disease producing only destruction within their path and contributing NOTHING!

N. Niggers
    A. Are
    A. Always
    C. Causing
    P. Problems

If it walks like a nigger, if it talk like a nigger, if it acts like a nigger, IT IS a nigger!

1. They may look superficially like monkeys, but please. Be kind to the Great
    Apes. Only niggers are niggers.

2. NIGGERS DO THIS SHIT 24/7. Church? Yep. Funeral? Yep. The workplace?
    Yep, they bring this rap shit there, too.

Holy fuck. Niggers might have been halfway tolerable during pre-rap segregation but rap has ruined them. At least back in the day they halfway knew their place: Under YT, as far from him as possible, to be seen and not heard.

I had something similar happen a couple months back. I was with my 8 year old daughter when 2 niggers walked by flapping their inner tubes about "I fucked that bitch etc." The niggers were of about Junior High age.

My daughter's reaction was what I wanted. She got a nervous look and wouldn't leave our side.

Mind you this is a nice suburban neighborhood that has recently started importing niggers since the destruction of the projects in Chicongo.

I fear for what she will have to deal with in her lifetime though with regard to niggers.

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRoseMomma View Post
    One was screaming. "Yo dis me nigga", blah blah blah and all six were belching out this muh dik rap crap BS while trying to act bad ass and intimidating with their funky monkey hop jive walk.
    I always find that "badass mufugga" routine hilarious. Everyone knows they have the guts of a guppy. Ever noticed how when something goes sideways they run off like chickens without heads?

Quote Originally Posted by Reformed View Post
    1. They may look superficially like monkeys, but please. Be kind to the Great
    Apes. Only niggers are niggers.

Believe me, I have nothing against monkeys at all, just niggers. I love going to the Zoo to observe gorillas and monkeys in their cages. It was simply an analogy of comparison.

It never fails to amaze me the ignorance and audacity of a nigger. Their race is breeding and spreading like a vile parasitic disease producing only destruction within their path and contributing NOTHING!

N. Niggers
    A. Are
    A. Always
    C. Causing
    P. Problems

If it walks like a nigger, if it talk like a nigger, if it acts like a nigger, IT IS a nigger!

They just wish that their entire miserable lives were a rap song.

Lieutenant

They're niggers...that about sums it up right there. It's pissing me off that they're slowly invading St. Chuck.